The Anaheim Ducks and Carolina Hurricanes meet Friday in NHL action at the PNC Arena.
|Date:||Friday, January 17, 2020|
|Time:||7:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||PNC Arena, Raleigh|
|Odds/Point Spread:||CAR -250|
CONSENSUSFROM 21 PREDICTIONS
|43%||ANAHEIM||100% over 5.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
Anaheim Mighty Ducks
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Anaheim’s last 12 games.
- Anaheim are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- Anaheim are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against Carolina.
- Anaheim are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Anaheim are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Carolina.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Anaheim’s last 16 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Anaheim’s last 6 games played on a Friday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Carolina’s last 6 games.
- Carolina are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- Carolina are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Anaheim.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Carolina’s last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Carolina’s last 6 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Anaheim Mighty Ducks: Ryan Kesler, Nick Ritchie
- Carolina Hurricanes: No Reported Injuries
Anaheim Mighty Ducks
Anaheim Mighty Ducks 18-24-5
After a long series of defeats, the Ducks were able to win in an extreme duel. This victory raised the team to the penultimate line of the Western Conference. The team spent the last game away, playing against Nashville. The Ducks won the first period with a score of (2:1). The second period was also behind Anaheim, who was able to win with a score of (1:0). In the final period, the teams exchanged abandoned goals. The final result of the match (2:4), in favor of Anaheim.
Carolina Hurricanes 27-18-2
Carolina suffered a second defeat in a row. And already dropped to the seventh position of the Eastern Conference. In extreme matches, the team fought with Columbus. The first period was for the owners of the site, who won with a result of (1:0). In the second period, the Hurricanes managed to level the score. The final part of the game ended with the result (2:1), in favor of the Jackets. What does the winning puck players threw Columbus in seconds before the final siren. The final result of the match (3:2), in favor of Columbus. This match was preceded by an away defeat from Washington.
Anaheim Mighty Ducks vs Carolina Hurricanes Prediction
Carolina is more likely to win the upcoming game. Despite the defeat in recent games, Carolina has been quite successful in the season. What not to say about Anaheim, who plays extremely poorly in the current championship.
Last score prediction, Carolina could win and cover, -250.