The Boston Bruins and Columbus Blue Jackets meet Tuesday in NHL action at the Nationwide Arena.
|Date:||Tuesday, January 14, 2020|
|Time:||7:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Nationwide Arena, Columbus|
|Odds/Point Spread:||BOS -145|
CONSENSUSFROM 43 PREDICTIONS
|33%||BOSTON||75% under 5.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Boston’s last 9 games.
- Boston are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games against Columbus.
- Boston are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston’s last 6 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Boston’s last 9 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- Boston are 4-8 SU in their last 12 games played in January.
Columbus Blue Jackets
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Columbus’ last 9 games.
- Columbus are 10-4 SU in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Columbus’ last 7 games against Boston.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Columbus’ last 7 games at home.
- Columbus are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games this season.
- Columbus are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Columbus’ last 6 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Boston Bruins: Kevan Miller, Connor Clifton
- Columbus Blue Jackets: Cam Atkinson, Ryan Murray, Josh Anderson, Joonas Korpisalo, Oliver Bjorkstrand, Alexandre Texier
Columbus Blue Jackets
Boston Bruins 27-8-12
The Bruins are in the 2nd position of the East. In an extreme match, the team suffered a defeat, which became the 20th for the team in 47 games of the season. In the last game of the championship, Boston played away against Philadelphia. Having completed the main time of the match with a score of (5:5), the teams switched to overtime, in which none of the teams could score a goal. But in the shoot-out series, shooters in Philadelphia were more successful.
Columbus Blue Jackets 22-16-8
Columbus reached the tenth position in the Eastern Conference. The team has 22 victories in 46 matches of the current season. In their last game, which took place on the road, Jackets defeated Vegas. Throughout the match, the Columbus players managed to score three unanswered goals in the opponent’s net. The final result of the match is (0:3), in favor of Columbus. This match was preceded by a defeat on the road from San Jose.
Boston Bruins vs Columbus Blue Jackets Prediction
Columbus scored a pretty good shape, and won in 3 extreme fights out of 5. At the same time, it is unlikely that the team will have the strength to beat Boston, which in almost all respects looks stronger than the enemy.
Last score prediction, Boston could win and cover, -145.