The Boston Bruins and the Philadelphia Flyers meet in NHL action from the Wells Fargo Center on Monday night.
|Date:||Monday, January 13, 2020|
|Time:||07:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia|
|Coverage:||Sportsnet, TVA, NESN, NBCS-Philadelphia, NHL|
|Odds/Point Spread:||BOS -135|
CONSENSUSFROM 45 PREDICTIONS
|40%||BOSTON||75% under 5.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Boston’s last 8 games.
- Boston are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games.
- Boston are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Philadelphia.
- Boston are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Boston are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston’s last 5 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Boston’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 6 games.
- Philadelphia are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Philadelphia’s last 8 games against Boston.
- Philadelphia are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- Philadelphia are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Boston.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Philadelphia’s last 14 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Philadelphia’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Boston Bruins: Kevan Miller, Connor Clifton
- Philadelphia Flyers: Justin Braun, Shayne Gostisbehere, Samuel Morin, Oskar Lindblom
Boston Bruins 27-8-11
The team from the state of Massachusetts now has 65 points in its assets. The team earned these points in 46 matches, so it is in first place in the Atlantic Division. In the recent six games, black and gold lost three times. In the last meeting in December, Boston on a shootout lost to New Jersey (2:2), (1:2). January for the wards of Boryus Cassidy began with defeats from Columbus in extra time (1:2) and from Edmonton (1:4). After that, the Bruins began to win.
Philadelphia Flyers 23-16-6
In the Metropolitan Division team ranking, the Pennsylvania state representative is in fifth place with 52 points in the account. In 2020, Philadelphia managed to take part in six regular season meetings. The Flyers won the victory in only one match. From January 1 to January 8, wards of Alena Vigno played four away. In these matches, Broad Street Hooligans lost to Los Angeles (3:5), Vegas (4:5), Arizona (2:6) and Carolina in overtime (4: 5) . Then, at the Wells Fargo Center arena, the hosts defeated Washington (3:2), after which Philadelphia lost control of Tampa Bay (0:1) at home.
Boston Bruins vs Philadelphia Flyers Prediction
Away the Bears will try to play the first number using the problems of the Flyers in defense.
Last score prediction, Boston could win and cover, -135.