The Brooklyn Nets and Philadelphia 76ers meet Wednesday in NBA action at the Wells Fargo Center.
|Date:||Wednesday, January 15, 2020|
|Time:||7:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia|
|Coverage:||ESPN, YES, NSPA|
|Odds/Point Spread:||PHI -7.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 27 PREDICTIONS
|60%||BROOKLYN||75% under 218|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Brooklyn are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Brooklyn are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games.
- Brooklyn are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against Philadelphia.
- Brooklyn are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Philadelphia.
- Brooklyn are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- Brooklyn are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia.
- Brooklyn are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Brooklyn’s last 10 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Brooklyn are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games played in January.
- Philadelphia are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 6 games.
- Philadelphia are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 6 games against Brooklyn.
- Philadelphia are 18-2 SU in their last 20 games at home.
- Philadelphia are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games when playing at home against Brooklyn.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Philadelphia are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games played in January.
- Philadelphia are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games played on a Wednesday.
- Brooklyn Nets: Kevin Durant, Garrett Temple
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid
Brooklyn Nets 18-21 (18-21 ATS)
The Nets closes the 8ht strongest teams in the East. In the extreme game, the club could not score points. Playing on home flooring, Brooklyn could not stop Utah, who wins from match to match. Only the final quarter of the match were able to win the owners of the site. The duel ended in a Utah victory with a score of (118:107). Before that, the Nets won twice. Miami and Atlanta were beaten at home flooring.
Philadelphia 76ers 25-16 (17-23-1 ATS)
Philadelphia has now dropped to 6th place in the Eastern Conference. This is the result of two losses in extreme matches. In total, the team accounted for 61% of the games won. In their extreme game, which took place on the road, the rival of the club was Indiana. This season, Philadelphia weakly holds guest matches. Therefore, the defeat from Indiana was not sensational. The Celtics won the first half of the meeting, but could not hold the lead, and were defeated with a score of (101:95). Before that, the team was losing to Dallas, also away.
Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers Prediction
In the current championship, Philadelphia won 90% of home games. Brooklyn won 36% of guest meetings. In the upcoming game, the 76ers should please their fans with a victory.
Last score prediction, Philadelphia could win and cover, -7.5.