The Calgary Flames and the Montreal Canadiens meet in NHL action from the Bell Centre on Monday night.
|Date:||Monday, January 13, 2020|
|Time:||07:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Bell Centre, Montreal|
|Odds/Point Spread:||CAL -110|
CONSENSUSFROM 76 PREDICTIONS
|38%||CALGARY||83% over 6|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Calgary’s last 7 games.
- Calgary are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games.
- Calgary are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Montreal.
- Calgary are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Calgary’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Montreal.
- Calgary are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Calgary’s last 18 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Montreal’s last 7 games.
- Montreal are 1-8 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Montreal’s last 5 games against Calgary.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Montreal’s last 7 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Montreal’s last 6 games when playing at home against Calgary.
- Montreal are 2-9 SU in their last 11 games this season.
- Montreal are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Calgary Flames: No Reported Injuries
- Montreal Canadiens: Paul Byron, Brendan Gallagher, Ben Chiarot, Jonathan Drouin, Joel Armia
Calgary Flames 25-17-5
Calgary is in a great shape. The team has already won 5 extreme fights. These results raised the team to fourth place in the Western Conference. In her extreme game, Calgary hosted Edmonton. The first period of the match ended with a score of (2:2). In the second period, the teams exchanged goals scored. In the final period, Calgary players were able to score a single goal. The final result of the meeting (4:3), in favor of Calgary. Before that, the team beat Minnesota and Chicago.
Montreal Canadiens 19-20-7
Today, Montreal is only 13th in the East. After a long series of defeats, in their last game the team was able to cling to points. Playing away from Ottawa, the team did not lose in regular time. After three periods, the score was (1:1). In overtime, the Montreal players were able to score a winning puck. This game was preceded by defeats from Edmonton and Detroit.
Calgary Flames vs Montreal Canadiens Prediction
The players of Montreal are far from in good shape. Even playing away, Calgary has a chance of winning the upcoming game.
Last score prediction, Calgary could win and cover, -110.