The Calgary Flames and the Toronto Maple Leafs meet in NHL action from the Scotiabank Arena on Thursday night.
|Date:||Thursday, January 16, 2020|
|Time:||7:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Scotiabank Arena, Toronto|
|Odds/Point Spread:||TOR -160|
CONSENSUSFROM 45 PREDICTIONS
|29%||CALGARY||50% under 6.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Calgary are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Calgary are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against Toronto.
- Calgary are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Calgary’s last 8 games when playing on the road against Toronto.
- Calgary are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Calgary’s last 15 games against an opponent in the East conference.
Toronto Maple Leafs
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto’s last 6 games.
- Toronto are 10-4 SU in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto’s last 7 games against Calgary.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto’s last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Toronto’s last 8 games when playing at home against Calgary.
- Toronto are 14-6 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Toronto are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games played on a Thursday.
- Calgary Flames: No Reported Injuries
- Toronto Maple Leafs: Jake Muzzin, Morgan Rielly, Trevor Moore, Ilya Mikheyev
Toronto Maple Leafs
Calgary Flames 25-18-5
The Calgary game is not so productive. In the last four games, Calgary, along with rivals only scored more than 5 goals. In an extreme match, Calgary lost on the road to Montreal with a score of (0:2). Prior to this, they beat Edmonton (4:3) and Minnesota (2:1). Calgary is 7-2 in their last 9 road games and 5-1 in their last 6 games overall while the over is 4-0 in their last 4 games against a team with a winning record.
Toronto Maple Leafs 25-16-6
Toronto very efficiently holds the last matches. Over the past 4 games, the Maple Leaf’s hockey players along with rivals scored more than 6 goals in regular time. In an extreme match, Toronto outplayed New Jersey on their ice with a score of (7:4), and before that they lost to Florida on road (4:8). Toronto is 10-4 in their last 14 games overall and 4-1 in their last 5 games against a team with a winning record while the over is 5-1 in their last 6 home games.
Calgary Flames vs Toronto Maple Leafs Prediction
Toronto experienced a slight decline when they lost 3 games in a row, but judging by the last game against New Jersey, but it’s behind. Toronto can win in regular time.
Last score prediction, Toronto could win and cover, -160.