The Charlotte Hornets and Portland Trail Blazers meet Monday in NBA action at the Moda Center.
|Date:||Monday, January 13, 2020|
|Time:||10:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Moda Center at the Rose Quarter, Portland|
|Odds/Point Spread:||POR -8|
CONSENSUSFROM 73 PREDICTIONS
|67%||CHARLOTTE||67% under 217.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Charlotte are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Charlotte’s last 6 games.
- Charlotte are 2-10 SU in their last 12 games.
- Charlotte are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against Portland.
- Charlotte are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games against Portland.
- Charlotte are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
- Charlotte are 0-11 SU in their last 11 games when playing on the road against Portland.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Charlotte’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Charlotte’s last 7 games played in January.
- Charlotte are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games played on a Monday.
Portland Trail Blazers
- Portland are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Portland’s last 6 games.
- Portland are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Portland’s last 8 games against Charlotte.
- Portland are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home.
- Portland are 11-0 SU in their last 11 games when playing at home against Charlotte.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Portland’s last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Portland’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Portland are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Portland are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games played in January.
- Charlotte Hornets: No Reported Injuries
- Portland Trail Blazers: Hassan Whiteside, Rodney Hood, Jusuf Nurkic, Skal Labissiere, Zach Collins
Portland Trail Blazers
Charlotte Hornets 15-27 (20-20-2 ATS)
Charlotte is fighting for the right to enter the playoff zone of the Eastern Conference. But today the team is only 9th. The Hornets have been unable to win over the past three games. In an extreme match on Charlotte, he was expecting a trip to Utah. Charlotte players were able to win only in the final quarter of the match. This did not affect the outcome of the meeting, and the Hornets were defeated with a score of (109:92). This match was preceded by defeats from Toronto and Indiana.
Portland Trail Blazers 16-24 (15-23-2 ATS)
Portland won 16 matches, out of 40 matches played this season. These results allow the team to be on the 10th line of the standings. In their last game, the team hosted Milwaukee. In the game with the strongest club of the Eastern Conference, the native walls did not help Portland. Having lost in all four quarters of the match, the team suffered a crushing defeat in the match. The game ended with a score of (101:122), in favor of Milwaukee. It is noteworthy that the team cannot win in 4 extreme home fights in a row.
Charlotte Hornets vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction
In the current championship teams have not yet met among themselves. Charlotte rather uncertainly holds away matches, and was able to win only 38% of guest meetings. Portland has a good chance of ending its home streak of defeats.
Last score prediction, Portland could win and cover, -8.