The Utah Jazz play host to the Charlotte Hornets at the Vivint Smart Home Arena on Friday night.
|Date:||Friday, January 10, 2020|
|Time:||9:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Vivint Smart Home Arena, Salt Lake City|
|Odds/Point Spread:||UTA -12.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 212 PREDICTIONS
|36%||CHARLOTTE||67% under 212.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Charlotte’s last 6 games.
- Charlotte are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games.
- Charlotte are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against Utah.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Charlotte’s last 5 games on the road.
- Charlotte are 0-12 SU in their last 12 games when playing on the road against Utah.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Charlotte’s last 5 games this season.
- Charlotte are 6-12 SU in their last 18 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Charlotte are 4-12-1 ATS in their last 17 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Utah are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games.
- Utah are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games.
- Utah are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- Utah are 12-0 SU in their last 12 games when playing at home against Charlotte.
- Utah are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- Utah are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Utah’s last 20 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Utah’s last 6 games played in January.
- Charlotte Hornets: Marvin Williams
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley
Charlotte Hornets 15-25 (19-19-2 ATS)
The Charlotte Hornets have been in a genuine droop as they’ve lost eight of their previous 10 games and they will would like to keep away from a third consecutive destruction in the wake of tumbling to the Raptors in a (112-110) overtime time home misfortune on Wednesday. Terry Rozier drove the group with 27 points on nine of 24 shooting, Miles Bridges included 26 points with nine bounce back while Devonte’ Graham scored only 11 points on three of 15 shooting. As a group, the Hornets shot 44 percent from the field and 15 of 37 from the 3-point line, yet regardless they couldn’t move beyond the seriously under-staffed Raptors who were playing on multi day’s rest. The Hornets’ beginning backcourt of Graham and Rozier shot a consolidated 12 of 39 from the field while the Raptors had job players like Serge Ibaka and Terrence Davis scored 23 points each.
Utah Jazz 25-12 (18-18-1 ATS)
The Utah Jazz have been in extraordinary structure as they’ve rolled out 11 successes in their last 12 games and they will firearm for a seventh consecutive triumph in the wake of blowing past the Knicks in a (128-104) home win on Wednesday. Bojan Bogdanovic drove the group with 20 points on seven of 14 shooting, Emmanuel Mudiay furnished the flash off the seat with 20 points and four helps while Rudy Robert and Donovan Mitchell each scored 16 points. As a group, the Jazz shot 54 percent from the field and 16 of 43 from the 3-point line as they set the pace with 39 points in the principal quarter, before cruising in the second half subsequent to pushing out the lead to 19 points going into halftime.
Charlotte Hornets vs Utah Jazz Prediction
The Hornets are battling for consistency as they’ve lost eight of their last 10 games and they will be gutted in the wake of passing up a key opportunity to beat the Raptors while they’re so in need of help, so it’s difficult to believe in them against the red-hot Jazz who have been going through everybody. The Hornets are just 2-9-1 ATS in the last 12 meetings in Utah, while the Jazz are 4-0 ATS in their last four home games.
Last score prediction, Charlotte could win and cover, 26-15.