On January 30, Capital One Arena will host the Charlotte Hornets, who is visiting Washington, and we have prepared a prediction for this game. Which club will win?
|Date:||Thursday, January 30, 2020|
|Location:||Capital One Arena, Washington|
|Coverage:||NSWA, FSCR, ESPN+|
|Odds/Point Spread:||WAS -3.5 (-110)|
CONSENSUSFROM 56 PREDICTIONS
|29%||CHARLOTTE||80% over 227.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of last 7 games.
- 1-8 SU in their last 9 games.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Washington.
- 2-8 SU in their last 10 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of last 10 games when playing on the road against Washington.
- 3-14 SU in their last 17 games this season.
- 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of last 6 games.
- 2-6 SU in their last 8 games.
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of last 10 games when playing at home against Charlotte.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of last 5 games this season.
- 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played on a Thursday.
- Charlotte Hornets: No Reported Injuries
- Washington Wizards: John Wall, Moritz Wagner, Rui Hachimura, Garrison Mathews
Charlotte Hornets 16-31 (23-22-2 ATS)
The Hornets demonstrate not good result, so the team of James Borrego ahead of the Wizards by only a couple of points. The team could not arrange the victory for a long time, but in the previous meeting it happened. Charlotte received another outsider of the Eastern Conference – New York. In their native walls and turned out to be stronger, though for a long time the rivals went upside down (97:92) The Hornets are not ready for this season, especially since Kemba Walker’s departure to Boston hit the performance very hard, plus it’s hard to stay afloat in such a competition without clearly distinguished leaders in the squad.
Washington Wizards 15-31 (22-23-1 ATS)
The metropolitan team continues to beat like a fish on ice, as it is not possible to compete for a place in the playoffs, plus no one has canceled the problems with the roster. John Wall is already training, but it’s too early to talk about his full return to the floor. Washington lost two games in a row, because at first it was defeated by Atlanta (133:152), and then Milwaukee (151:131). We hope that Scott Brooks’s wards learned a lesson after two failed bouts and will approach the home confrontation with Charlotte in the best shape.
Charlotte Hornets vs Washington Wizards Prediction
It’s time for the Washington to shoot, especially since the far from the strongest opponent in the person of Charlotte, who are in recession, is coming to visit. Wizards will tear in the home arena, because the motivation to get around a neighbor will make you run forward.
Last score prediction, Washington could win and cover, -3.5 Point Spread.