The Chicago Blackhawks and Montreal Canadiens meet Wednesday in NHL action at the Centre Bell.
|Date:||Wednesday, January 15, 2020|
|Time:||7:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Bell Centre, Montreal|
|Odds/Point Spread:||MON -170|
CONSENSUSFROM 37 PREDICTIONS
|33%||CHICAGO||75% over 6|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Chicago are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games.
- Chicago are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games against Montreal.
- Chicago are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Chicago are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Montreal.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Chicago’s last 14 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chicago’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Montreal’s last 8 games.
- Montreal are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Montreal’s last 5 games against Chicago.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Montreal’s last 8 games at home.
- Montreal are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Chicago.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Montreal’s last 5 games this season.
- Montreal are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Chicago Blackhawks: Brent Seabrook, Brandon Saad, Calvin de Haan, Andrew Shaw, Dylan Strome
- Montreal Canadiens: Paul Byron, Brendan Gallagher, Jonathan Drouin, Joel Armia
Chicago Blackhawks 21-20-6
The Chicago Blackhawks hope to remain hot in the wake of winning six of their last nine games. The Chicago Blackhawks are averaging 2.8 goals per game and are scoring on 15.5 percent of their strategic play opportunities. Patrick Kane drives Chicago with 24 goals, Erik Gustafsson has 13 assists and Alex DeBrincat has 130 shots on goal. Protectively, the Chicago Blackhawks are permitting 3.2 golas per game and are slaughtering 82.2 percent of their opponents power plays. Corey Crawford has surrendered 68 goals on 720 shots confronted and Robin Lehner has permitted 70 goals on 913 shots. The Chicago Blackhawks have permitted three or less goals in nine of their last 12 games.
Montreal Canadiens 20-20-7
The Montreal Canadiens need a success in the wake of losing nine of their last 12 games. The Montreal Canadiens are averaging 3.1 goals per game and are scoring on 21.4 percent of their strategic maneuver openings. Tomas Tatar drives Montreal with 16 goals, Max Domi has 21 assists and Brendan Gallagher has 162 shots on goal. Protectively, the Montreal Canadiens are permitting 3.2 goals per game and are executing 77.9 percent of their opponents power plays. Carey Price has surrendered 107 goals on 1,145 shots faced and Keith Kinkaid has permitted 24 goals on 192 shots. The Montreal Canadiens have permitted three or less goals in six of their last eight games.
Chicago Blackhawks vs Montreal Canadiens Prediction
The Chicago Blackhawks are on the finish of a consecutive in the wake of playing an additional time game in Ottawa, so Montreal ought to have the edge dependent on the rest advantage. Be that as it may, the Chicago Blackhawks have won eight of the last 10 meetings against the Canadiens and are playing alright generally speaking to where you can unequivocally think about them in spots this way. The Blackhawks barrier has gotten significantly over these most recent two weeks and they’ve likewise stood their ground on the finish of a consecutive.
Last score prediction, Montreal could win and cover, -170