The Chicago Blackhawks and Ottawa Senators meet Tuesday in NHL action at the Canadian Tire Centre.
|Date:||Tuesday, January 14, 2020|
|Time:||7:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Canadian Tire Centre, Ottawa|
|Odds/Point Spread:||OTT -120|
CONSENSUSFROM 95 PREDICTIONS
|63%||CHICAGO||83% over 6.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Chicago’s last 10 games.
- Chicago are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against Ottawa.
- Chicago are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Ottawa.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Chicago’s last 15 games this season.
- Chicago are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Ottawa’s last 18 games.
- Ottawa are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Ottawa’s last 12 games against Chicago.
- Ottawa are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Ottawa’s last 6 games when playing at home against Chicago.
- Ottawa are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Ottawa’s last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Chicago Blackhawks: Brent Seabrook, Brandon Saad, Calvin de Haan, Andrew Shaw, Dylan Strome
- Ottawa Senators: No Reported Injuries
Chicago Blackhawks 20-20-6
Chicago is much more likely to reach the playoffs this season than the opponent. The Hawks rehabilitated after two defeats from Calgary (1:2) and Nashville (2:5) and defeated Anaheim – (4:2). On other ice, the team shows a pretty good game and was defeated in regular time nine times in 21 meetings. The main scorer in the lineup with a large margin in front of other players remains Patrick Kane, who scored 56 points on the goal+pass system.
Ottawa Senators 16-22-7
Ottawa is not impressive with its results in recent matches. The team scored a series of seven defeats and really has difficulty with the attack. In the previous two meetings they were not lucky, as she lost to Detroit in shootings (2:3), and lost to Montreal in overtime – (1:2). The team of DJ Jay Smith dropped to the 15th position of the Eastern Conference, so it’s time to do something for the coach if he does not want his wards to fight for the penultimate line for the rest of the season.
Chicago Blackhawks vs Ottawa Senators Prediction
The match will not turn out to be productive, as Ottawa now has big problems with the realization of the moments, as well as when playing in the majority. Chicago has better control over the course of the meeting and in recent face-to-face fights often celebrated success.
Last score prediction, Ottawa win and cover, -120.