The Chicago Bulls and Boston Celtics meet Monday in NBA action at the TD Garden.
|Date:||Monday, January 13, 2020|
|Time:||07:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||TD Garden, Boston|
|Odds/Point Spread:||BOS -9.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 45 PREDICTIONS
|50%||CHICAGO||75% over 215.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Chicago are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 5 games.
- Chicago are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games.
- Chicago are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games against Boston.
- Chicago are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against Boston.
- Chicago are 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 games on the road.
- Chicago are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games when playing on the road against Boston.
- Chicago are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Chicago are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 5 games played in January.
- Boston are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games.
- Boston are 9-4 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Boston’s last 18 games against Chicago.
- Boston are 15-3 SU in their last 18 games at home.
- Boston are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games when playing at home against Chicago.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Boston are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Boston are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston’s last 6 games played on a Monday.
- Chicago Bulls: Otto Porter Jr., Wendell Carter Jr.
- Boston Celtics: No Reported Injuries
Chicago Bulls 14-26 (19-20-1 ATS)
Oddly enough, the Bulls took advantage of the rivals’ problems and reached the tenth line of the Eastern Conference, although it is difficult to say that the club is in optimal shape and demonstrates unusual basketball. In the last confrontation, Chicago was pleasantly surprised by his desire to win, because he knocked out Detroit (108:99) on the road. Jim Boylen’s guys shot at the beginning of the match, when in the first quarter they broke away from the opponent by 15 points, and then simply kept the lead. Zach Lavigne was enchanting on the floor as best he could and his 25 points became key in the victory of the team. The Bulls – a clear underdog of the fight against Boston, though away meetings are just the trump card of the team, so guests will not give up without a fight.
Boston Celtics 26-11 (21-14-2 ATS)
The Celts are the leading team of the Eastern Conference, which can even compete for the championship this season. As always, one should note the coaching talent of Brad Stevens, who knows how to build a real team for victories. Recall that Boston regained second place thanks to the recent home victory over New Orleans. The owners immediately seized the initiative and simply brought the matter to a rout (140-105). For a long time we have not seen such an effective game from Jason Tatum and company. The Celtics are well prepared for the next confrontation, especially since the meeting will be held again at the TD Garden arena, where the club feels like a fish in water. In a word, we expect again a spectacular game performed by a favorite.
Chicago Bulls vs Boston Celtics Prediction
The crushing victory of the Celts over New Orleans showed that it is better not to anger the Brad Stevens club, so you will not envy the next opponent. Chicago acts with character, but it is unlikely to be comparable in terms of the class of players with the Celtics, and indeed it will be difficult for any club from the league to confront one of the leaders of the East.
Last score prediction, Boston could win and cover, -9.5.