The Chicago Bulls pay a visit to the Detroit Pistons at Little Caesars Arena on Saturday night.
|Date:||Saturday, January 11, 2020|
|Time:||07:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Little Caesars Arena, Detroit|
|Odds/Point Spread:||DET -3.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 40 PREDICTIONS
|17%||CHICAGO||75% over 217|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Chicago are 0-5-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago’s last 6 games.
- Chicago are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games.
- Chicago are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games against Detroit.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Chicago’s last 8 games on the road.
- Chicago are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Detroit.
- Chicago are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Chicago are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Chicago are 3-12 SU in their last 15 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Detroit are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Detroit’s last 10 games.
- Detroit are 3-10 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Detroit’s last 7 games at home.
- Detroit are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games when playing at home against Chicago.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit’s last 5 games this season.
- Detroit are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Detroit are 5-14 SU in their last 19 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Detroit are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games when playing as the favourite.
- Chicago Bulls: Otto Porter Jr., Wendell Carter Jr.
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin, Markieff Morris, Reggie Jackson, Luke Kennard, Bruce Brown Jr.
Chicago Bulls 13-26 (18-20-1 ATS)
The Chicago Bulls have been in a genuine droop as they’ve lost six of their last seven games and they will want to put a conclusion to a five-game slide in the wake of getting directed by the Pelicans in a (123-108) road loss on Wednesday. Zach LaVine drove the group with 32 points and six assists, Thaddeus Young included 18 points while Kris Dunn contributed with 15 points, seven assists and five takes. As a group, the Bulls shot 44 percent from the field and 14 of 35 from the 3-point line as they went into halftime with the scores tied, previously enabling the Pelicans to remove the game from them with 44 points in the second from last quarter. Lauri Markkanen completed with only 14 points on four of 13 shooting while the Bulls had no response for the Pelicans’ Brandon Ingram who seared them for 29 points and 11 assists.
Detroit Pistons 14-25 (14-23-2 ATS)
The Detroit Pistons have been stuck as they’ve lost 10 of their previous 13 games and they will would like to ricochet back in the wake of tumbling to the Cavaliers in a (115-112) overtime loss on Thursday. Andre Drummond drove the group with 28 points and 23 rebounds, Derrick Rose furnished the sparkle off the seat with 27 points and five assists while Bruce Brown contributed with 17 points, eight assists and four takes. As a team, the Pistons shot 49 percent from the field and six of 20 from the 3-point line as they took a 11-point halftime lead, before blurring in overtime in the wake of missing on a shot to win it in regulation.
Chicago Bulls vs Detroit Pistons Prediction
These teams have just met three times this season and shockingly, it has been the Bulls who have won each gathering by double digits. Nonetheless, while the Pistons will be quick to stay away from the range, they are just 3-10 ATS in their last 13 games generally speaking and 1-6 ATS in their last seven home games.
Last score prediction, Detroit could win and cover, -3.5.