On January 29, Bankers Life Fieldhouse will host the Chicago Bulls, who is visiting Indiana, and we have prepared a prediction for this game. Can guests extend their winning streak?
|Date:||Wednesday, January 29, 2020|
|Time:||7:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis|
|Odds/Point Spread:||IND -8 (-105)|
CONSENSUSFROM 29 PREDICTIONS
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of last 6 games.
- 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- 0-7 SU in their last 7 games against Indiana.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of last 5 games when playing on the road against Indiana.
- 6-13 SU in their last 19 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- 4-2 SU in their last 6 games played in January.
- 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Wednesday.
- 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of last 13 games.
- 7-2 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of last 7 games against Chicago.
- 16-4 SU in their last 20 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of last 5 games when playing at home against Chicago.
- 8-3 SU in their last 11 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games played in January.
- 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games played on a Wednesday.
- Chicago Bulls: Otto Porter Jr., Lauri Markkanen, Wendell Carter Jr.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo, Myles Turner, Malcolm Brogdon
Chicago Bulls 19-30 (23-25-1 ATS)
Having won in two extreme games, the Bulls reached 9th position in the Eastern Conference. In an extreme duel, Chicago hosted San Antonio. The teams left for a long break with a score of (50:48), in favor of Chicago. The third quarter was for the Spurs players. But winning in the final quarter, Chicago also won the match. The game ended with the victory of the owners of the floor with a score of (110:109). This game was preceded by an away victory for the club over Cleveland with a score of (118:106).
Indiana Pacers 30-17 (25-20-2 ATS)
Indiana, today is on the 6th line of the Eastern Conference. After defeating the Phoenix and Golden State, the team expected to leave for Portland. Pacers could win only in the final part of the match. The game ended with a Portland victory with a score of (139:129). This season, Pacers had 22 home bouts. Only in 5 of them the club was defeated.
Chicago Bulls vs Indiana Pacers Prediction
An obvious favorite of the match can be considered Indiana. On the home site, the team must confidently beat an opponent who is experiencing serious staffing problems.
Last score prediction, Indiana could win and cover, -8 Point Spread.