The Chicago Bulls and Philadelphia 76ers meet Friday in NBA action at the Wells Fargo Center.
|Date:||Friday, January 17, 2020|
|Time:||7:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia|
|Coverage:||ESPN, NBCH, NSPA|
|Odds/Point Spread:||PHI -7.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 26 PREDICTIONS
|29%||CHICAGO||50% under 216.25|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Chicago are 2-6-1 ATS in their last 9 games.
- Chicago are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games.
- Chicago are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against Philadelphia.
- Chicago are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against Philadelphia.
- Chicago are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Chicago’s last 12 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia.
- Chicago are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games this season.
- Chicago are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Chicago are 2-10 ATS in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Philadelphia are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games.
- Philadelphia are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of Philadelphia’s last 18 games against Chicago.
- Philadelphia are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Philadelphia’s last 12 games when playing at home against Chicago.
- Philadelphia are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Philadelphia are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Philadelphia’s last 8 games played in January.
- Philadelphia are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games played on a Friday.
- Chicago Bulls: Otto Porter Jr., Tomas Satoransky, Lauri Markkanen, Chandler Hutchison, Wendell Carter Jr.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid
Chicago Bulls 15-27 (20-21-1 ATS)
The Bulls strives to get into the playoff zone. To date, the team has risen to 9th position in the East. In their last game, the team took Washington. Having been defeated in the starting quarter of the match, the team won the remaining three parts of the match. The game ended with a result of (115:106), in favor of Chicago. For the club, it was the 15th victory of the team in 42 games of the season.
Philadelphia 76ers 26-16 (18-23-1 ATS)
The 76ers are currently ranked 6th in the East standings. The team held 42 matches in the regular season, in which they were able to win 26 games. The team’s last game was on home floor, in the battle with Brooklyn. The home team lost the 1st and 3rd quarters of the match. In the second quarter, a draw was recorded. In the final part of the game, Philadelphia was able to defeat the opponent, winning with a score of (31:16). That is what brought the team victory in the match. The final result of the match is (117:106), in favor of the 76ers.
Chicago Bulls vs Philadelphia 76ers Prediction
In the current championship, Philadelphia is considered a purely home team, which won 90% of matches in their home floor. Most likely, the 76ers will please their fans by taking the upper hand over the team, which won only 35% of away matches.
Last score prediction, Philadelphia could win and cover, -7.5.