The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Denver Nuggets duke it out at the Pepsi Center on Saturday night.
|Date:||Saturday, January 11, 2020|
|Time:||09:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Pepsi Center, Denver|
|Odds/Point Spread:||DEN -12.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 204 PREDICTIONS
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Cleveland are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland’s last 5 games.
- Cleveland are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- Cleveland are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against Denver.
- Cleveland are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Denver.
- Cleveland are 3-10 SU in their last 13 games on the road.
- Cleveland are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Denver.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland’s last 6 games this season.
- Cleveland are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Cleveland are 2-10-1 ATS in their last 13 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Denver’s last 7 games.
- Denver are 12-3 SU in their last 15 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver’s last 7 games against Cleveland.
- Denver are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- Denver are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Cleveland.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Denver’s last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Denver are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Dante Exum, Larry Nance Jr., Kevin Porter Jr.
- Denver Nuggets: Paul Millsap, Will Barton
Cleveland Cavaliers 11-27 (16-20-2 ATS)
Two days ago, Cleveland interrupted its series of defeats, which consisted of five matches. In that meeting, the Cavaliers beat Detroit away (115-112). Thus, Beilen’s wards took revenge for the previous loss. Before that, the Kavs lost the Pistons at home with a score (113-115). It is worth noting that Cleveland plays disastrously offside.
Denver Nuggets 26-11 (16-18-3 ATS)
After an away defeat from Washington, Denver managed to win the next two meetings. First, Mike Malone’s wards on a visit dealt with the Atlanta (123-115), and then defeated the Dallas (107-106). As a result of this, the Nuggets again occupy the second line of the Western Conference. The match against Cleveland Denver comes with some losses. Will not play Paul Millsap and Will Barton. But the Nuggets have someone to replace them with.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Denver Nuggets Prediction
Denver is considered one of the best home teams in the West. This season at Pepsi Center, the Nuggets lost only 4 matches. Cleveland regularly loses away with a crushing score, so it is unlikely to be able to resist Malone’s wards.
Last score prediction, Denver could win and cover, -12.5.