On January 27, Little Cesars Arena will host the Cleveland, who is visiting Detroit, and we have prepared a prediction for this game. How will the meeting end?
|Date:||Monday, January 27, 2020|
|Time:||7:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Little Caesars Arena, Detroit|
|Odds/Point Spread:||DET -6.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 31 PREDICTIONS
|33%||CLEVELAND||80% under 221|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Cleveland are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Cleveland’s last 13 games.
- Cleveland are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games.
- Cleveland are 8-4 ATS in their last 12 games against Detroit.
- Cleveland are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against Detroit.
- Cleveland are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Cleveland are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Detroit.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland’s last 7 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Cleveland’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Cleveland are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games played in January.
- Detroit are 6-14 ATS in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Detroit’s last 7 games.
- Detroit are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Detroit’s last 6 games against Cleveland.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Detroit’s last 9 games at home.
- Detroit are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Cleveland.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit’s last 5 games this season.
- Detroit are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Detroit are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Detroit are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games played in January.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Brandon Knight, Dylan Windler, Kevin Porter Jr.
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin, Reggie Jackson, Tony Snell, Luke Kennard
Cleveland Cavaliers 12-34 (19-25-2 ATS)
The Cavaliers have not yet come up with anything new, so they continue to give points to opponents. The losing series of the team has already reached seven games and this is not a joke. On the other hand, as John Beilein does not try to change tactics, the situation is still terrible. Cleveland received Chicago in the last meeting, but even the hosts of this level did not manage to overcome them (106:118). The Cavaliers are close to dropping to the level of Atlanta, although in principle there is not much left. In a word, there are enough problems, but there are no real solutions.
Detroit Pistons 17-30 (17-28-2 ATS)
The Pistons are experiencing another recession, which prevents the team from joining the game for a place in the playoffs. No matter how hard the wards of Dwane Casey try, however, they can’t stabilize the game, plus we should not forget that a number of important players are in the infirmary. In a previous meeting, Detroit was practically hooked on the victory, but Brooklyn had other plans for the fight. The confrontation dragged on, so the rivals had to play overtime, where the Networks turned out to be stronger (111:121). I would like to note the efforts of Derrick Rose, who was the real engine of the team, though even his 27 points did not save Piston from defeat.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction
At the moment, Detroit looks several times better than Cleveland, although it lost the last two meetings, but do not forget that the Cavaliers have a terrible effect on the Little Cesars Arena, so we expect a landslide victory for the hosts.
Last score prediction, Detroit could win and cover, -6.5 Point Spread.