The Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Clippers meet Tuesday in NBA action at the Staples Center.
|Date:||Tuesday, January 14, 2020|
|Time:||10:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Staples Center, Los Angeles|
|Odds/Point Spread:||LAC -14.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 65 PREDICTIONS
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Cleveland’s last 7 games.
- Cleveland are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games.
- Cleveland are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against LA Clippers.
- Cleveland are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against LA Clippers.
- Cleveland are 4-11 SU in their last 15 games on the road.
- Cleveland are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Clippers.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 5 games this season.
- Cleveland are 5-15 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
Los Angeles Clippers
- LA Clippers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- LA Clippers are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Clippers’ last 7 games against Cleveland.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Clippers’ last 6 games at home.
- LA Clippers are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against Cleveland.
- LA Clippers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games this season.
- LA Clippers are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Clippers’ last 7 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- LA Clippers are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games played on a Tuesday.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Larry Nance Jr., Dylan Windler, Kevin Porter Jr.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Paul George
Los Angeles Clippers
Cleveland Cavaliers 12-28 (17-21-2 ATS)
Cleveland so far completely fails the season and wins in slightly less than 30% of matches. With such disappointing indicators, even in the weaker East, getting into the playoffs is almost impossible. That is why the team from Ohio is quite fair and now occupies the 13th position. The Cavaliers have problems with a set of points. Less than 105 points on average per game is one of the worst NBA scores.
Los Angeles Clippers 27-13 (21-19 ATS)
The Clippers still fully justify the status of one of the main contenders for the championship title. Without any particular problems, the team from Los Angeles is in the leading four of the West with almost 70% of winning matches in this regular season. The difference between scored and missed is also pretty good – plus six points. For all statistical indicators, the hosts are noticeably stronger.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Los Angeles Clippers Prediction
Rivals in the upcoming confrontation represent different conferences, and their affairs are going in completely different ways. In the intermediate standings, the hosts are among the leaders of the West, and the guests are at the very bottom of the East.
Last score prediction, Los Angeles could win and cover, -14.5.