The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Los Angeles Lakers collide at the Staples Center on Monday night.
|Date:||Monday, January 13, 2020|
|Time:||10:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Staples Center, Los Angeles|
|Odds/Point Spread:||LAL -13.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 109 PREDICTIONS
|57%||CLEVELAND||100% under 217.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland’s last 6 games.
- Cleveland are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- Cleveland are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against LA Lakers.
- Cleveland are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games against LA Lakers.
- Cleveland are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland’s last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 5 games this season.
- Cleveland are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Cleveland are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
Los Angeles Lakers
- LA Lakers are 8-0 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of LA Lakers’ last 12 games against Cleveland.
- LA Lakers are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Lakers’ last 6 games when playing at home against Cleveland.
- LA Lakers are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Lakers’ last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- LA Lakers are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- LA Lakers are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games played on a Monday.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Dante Exum, Larry Nance Jr., Kevin Porter Jr.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Rajon Rondo, LeBron James, Danny Green, DeMarcus Cousins, Anthony Davis
Los Angeles Lakers
Cleveland Cavaliers 12-27 (17-20-2 ATS)
The Cleveland Cavaliers have been fit as a fiddle as they’ve part their last 12 games and they will focus on a third consecutive triumph in the wake of upsetting the Nuggets in a (111:103) road win on Saturday. Collin Sexton drove the group with 25 points on nine of 18 shooting, Kevin Love included 19 points with 15 rebounds while Tristan Thompson and Darius Garland each scored 18 points. As a team, the Cavaliers shot 49 percent from the field and 12 of 37 from the 3-point line as they set the pace with their barrier by holding the Nuggets to 18 points in the principal quarter, before outscoring the Nuggets by (18:10) in the last (5:11) after the Nuggets energized once again from a 17-point deficiency to tie the game.
Los Angeles Lakers 32-7 (21-17-1 ATS)
The Los Angeles Lakers have been on a tear recently as they’re coming into this game gunning for a ninth consecutive triumph in the wake of blowing past the Thunder in a (125:110) road win on Saturday. Kyle Kuzma detonated for 36 points on 15 of 24 shooting, Rajon Rondo piled on 21 points with 12 rebounds and 8 assists while the Lakers’ seat outscored the Thunder’s seat by (48:34). As a group, the Lakers shot 51 percent from the field and 15 of 32 from the 3-point line as they hit the ground racing to establish the pace with 41 points in the principal quarter, to lead by upwards of 32 points before dialing down in the second half.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Los Angeles Lakers Prediction
LeBron James will miss Saturday’s down with a sickness, Danny Green is out for an undisclosed explanation, Anthony Davis has been precluded with back irritation, while Rajon Rondo is viewed as everyday subsequent to harming his finger on Saturday, so the Lakers will be seriously in need of help in this one.
Last score prediction, Los Angeles could win and cover, -13.5.