The Dallas Mavericks pay a visit to the Golden State Warriors at the Chase Center on Tuesday night.
|Date:||Tuesday, January 14, 2020|
|Time:||10:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Chase Center, San Francisco|
|Coverage:||NBAtv, NSCA, FSSW|
|Odds/Point Spread:||DAL -8.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 75 PREDICTIONS
|40%||DALLAS||50% under 223|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas’ last 6 games.
- Dallas are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games against Golden State.
- Dallas are 5-15 SU in their last 20 games against Golden State.
- Dallas are 15-5 ATS in their last 20 games on the road.
- Dallas are 2-12 SU in their last 14 games when playing on the road against Golden State.
- Dallas are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas’ last 6 games played in January.
Golden State Warriors
- Golden State are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Golden State’s last 6 games.
- Golden State are 0-8 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Golden State’s last 8 games against Dallas.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Golden State’s last 13 games at home.
- Golden State are 12-2 SU in their last 14 games when playing at home against Dallas.
- Golden State are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Golden State’s last 10 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Golden State are 7-13 ATS in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- Golden State are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games played in January.
- Dallas Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevon Looney, Damion Lee, Jordan Poole
Golden State Warriors
Dallas Mavericks 24-15 (20-18-1 ATS)
The Mavericks occupy the sixth position in the West. After two defeats in a row, from Denver and the Lakers, the team was able to take points in an extreme match. The last game of the regular season was held on the home floor, where the team hosted Philadelphia. Dallas completely failed the first half of the match, losing (41:50). But the team had the strength and in the second half of the match the hosts were able to confidently defeat their opponent. The game ended with a score of (109:91), in favor of Dallas.
Golden State Warriors 9-32 (19-21-1 ATS)
Golden State ranks last in the Western Conference. The team has 9 victories in the 41st game. In the last match, which took place on the road, the rival of the club was the team of Memphis. Golden State left for the big break, losing only one point to the owners of the floor. The fateful quarter in the duel was the third, when the Golden State lost 18 points to the opponent. Not winning a quarter in the match, Golden State lost with a score of (122:102). Before this game, games against Clippers, Milwaukee and Sacramento were lost.
Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors Prediction
The Warriors have been playing somewhat superior to anything their ongoing record suggests, however there’s no way to avoid an eight-game slide. The Mavericks have chilled of late after a hot streak, however they appear to pick things back up as they glanced extraordinary in their large win over the 76ers on Saturday. Despite the away nature of the fight, Dallas must confidently beat his opponent. In all respects, the Golden State is inferior to the opponent.
Last score prediction, Los Angeles could win and cover, -14.5.