The Dallas Mavericks pay a visit to the Portland Trailblazers at the Moda Center on Thursday night.
|Date:||Thursday, January 23, 2020|
|Time:||10:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Moda Center at the Rose Quarter, Portland|
|Odds/Point Spread:||DAL -1|
CONSENSUSFROM 50 PREDICTIONS
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Dallas are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Dallas are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games against Portland.
- Dallas are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games on the road.
- Dallas are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Portland.
- Dallas are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Dallas’ last 15 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas’ last 6 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
Portland Trail Blazers
- Portland are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Portland’s last 5 games.
- Portland are 5-10 SU in their last 15 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Portland’s last 5 games against Dallas.
- Portland are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games at home.
- Portland are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games when playing at home against Dallas.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Portland’s last 6 games this season.
- Portland are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Portland are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Portland’s last 5 games played in January.
- Dallas Mavericks: Dwight Powell
- Portland Trail Blazers: Trevor Ariza, CJ McCollum, Rodney Hood, Jusuf Nurkic, Skal Labissiere, Zach Collins
Portland Trail Blazers
Dallas Mavericks 27-16 (22-19-2 ATS)
The club is in fifth position at the Western Conference. In the current championship, the team won 62% of the matches. In guest meetings, this figure rises to 73%. In their last game, the Mavericks took the Clippers. Having suffered a defeat in the first half of the match, the team was not able to close the gap in the two remaining quarters. The match ended with a score of (107:110), in favor of the Clippers. Before that, the team beat Portland and Sacramento.
Portland Trail Blazers 19-26 (16-27-2 ATS)
In the current championship, the team won 42% of the matches. At home flooring, the team won exactly 50% of the games. At the moment, the team occupies the tenth position of the Western Conference. In an extreme match, the rival of the club was Golden State. At home, the team was unable to beat the weakest conference team in most of the time. The main time of the match ended with a score of (113:113). But in overtime, the hosts were stronger. The match ended with the score (129:124). Before that, the team was defeated by Oklahoma and Dallas.
Dallas Mavericks vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction
Despite losing in the extreme championship game, Dallas looks preferable to his opponent. Our NBA prediction is a Dallas victory overtime.
Last score prediction, Dallas could win and cover, -1 Point Spread.