The Dallas Stars and the Colorado Avalanche meet in a Central division matchup in NHL action from the Pepsi Center on Tuesday night.
|Date:||Tuesday, January 14, 2020|
|Time:||9:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Pepsi Center, Denver|
|Odds/Point Spread:||COL -145|
CONSENSUSFROM 135 PREDICTIONS
|40%||DALLAS||50% under 5.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Dallas’ last 5 games.
- Dallas are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- Dallas are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Colorado.
- Dallas are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Dallas are 4-12 SU in their last 16 games when playing on the road against Colorado.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas’ last 7 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Dallas’ last 11 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado’s last 6 games.
- Colorado are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Colorado’s last 5 games against Dallas.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado’s last 5 games at home.
- Colorado are 12-4 SU in their last 16 games when playing at home against Dallas.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado’s last 5 games this season.
- Colorado are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Dallas Stars: Corey Perry, John Klingberg
- Colorado Avalanche: Colin Wilson, Andre Burakovsky, Joonas Donskoi
Dallas Stars 26-15-4
Dallas was on the second line due to various circumstances, but the table is too dense. The Cowboys had a series of six victories in a row, which unexpectedly broke off in a confrontation with the impending San Jose (1:2), without showing anything in the attack.
Colorado Avalanche 25-15-5
Colorado has recently slowed down a lot, though it is still located in the top three of the Western Conference. Two games in New York ended in defeats with a score of (0:1) and (3:5). Even at home, the Denver team lost – (3:4) in overtime from Pittsburgh, and again managed to score first.
Dallas Stars vs Colorado Avalanche Prediction
The hosts perform remarkably in the attacking plan, only now the defense began to make mistakes. Protecting guests seems impassable, but this is only at first glance. Today they will periodically run away into counterattacks and open, leaving the opponent with zones.
Last score prediction, Colorado win and cover, -145.