On January 29, Barclays Center will host the Detroit Pistons, who is visiting Brooklyn, and we have prepared a prediction for this game. Which club will win?
|Date:||Wednesday, January 29, 2020|
|Time:||7:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Barclays Center, Brooklyn|
|Odds/Point Spread:||BKN -8.5 (-110)|
CONSENSUSFROM 56 PREDICTIONS
|57%||DETROIT||67% under 217.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of last 8 games.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- 6-14 ATS in their last 20 games against Brooklyn.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 5 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn.
- 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games this season.
- 3-11 ATS in their last 14 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of last 7 games.
- 1-6 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of last 11 games against Detroit.
- 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 5 games when playing at home against Detroit.
- 3-13 ATS in their last 16 games this season.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 6 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- 1-6 SU in their last 7 games played in January.
- Detroit Pistons: Derrick Rose, Blake Griffin, Andre Drummond, Tony Snell, Luke Kennard
- Brooklyn Nets: Kevin Durant, DeAndre Jordan, Kyrie Irving
Detroit Pistons 17-31 (17-29-2 ATS)
Detroit suffered three defeats in a row in their extreme games. These results drove the team to tenth place in the Eastern Conference. In its extreme game, the club hosted Cleveland. Pistons players were able to win only in the final quarter of the match. The match ended with the victory of the Cavaliers with a score of (115:100). This game was preceded by a team defeat in matches with Brooklyn and Memphis.
Brooklyn Nets 19-26 (19-26 ATS)
Brooklyn closes the eight strongest teams in the East. Not so long ago, Brooklyn was able to get the better of Detroit in the away match. The game ended in overtime with the Nets victory with a score of (121:111). After that, the rival of the team was the New York Knicks. Brooklyn players had an extremely weak duel. Not a quarter of the team was able to win. The game ended with the victory of the Knicks with a score of (110:97). For Brooklyn, it was a 26 loss in 45 matches of the season.
Detroit Pistons vs Brooklyn Nets Prediction
Not so long ago, Brooklyn beat Detroit on his own site. It is unlikely that the Pistons team will be able to take revenge. Detroit is far from good shape, as evidenced by three defeats in extreme fights. With the support of home stands, Brooklyn must win.
Last score prediction, Brooklyn could win and cover, -8.5 Point Spread.