The Detroit Pistons and the Washington Wizards duke it out at the Capital One Arena on Monday evening.
|Date:||Monday, January 20, 2020|
|Time:||2:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Capital One Arena, Washington|
|Odds/Point Spread:||WAS -1|
CONSENSUSFROM 27 PREDICTIONS
|50%||DETROIT||75% under 233|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Detroit are 5-12 ATS in their last 17 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit’s last 6 games.
- Detroit are 5-12 SU in their last 17 games.
- Detroit are 6-12 SU in their last 18 games against Washington.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit’s last 6 games on the road.
- Detroit are 0-9 SU in their last 9 games when playing on the road against Washington.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit’s last 5 games this season.
- Detroit are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Detroit are 4-8 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Washington are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington’s last 6 games.
- Washington are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- Washington are 9-0 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Detroit.
- Washington are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Washington are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Washington are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games played in January.
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin, Reggie Jackson, Luke Kennard
- Washington Wizards: John Wall, Jordan McRae, Moritz Wagner, Rui Hachimura
Detroit Pistons 16-27 (16-25-2 ATS)
The Pistons approached the playoff zone, but catching up with Brooklyn is clearly not an easy task, all the more you need to keep the ninth line. Wards Dwane Casey broke away from a team of pursuers thanks to two victories in a row and are ready to continue in the same vein. Detroit sensationally defeated Boston (103:116) on the road, and in the last match, dealt with Atlanta (136:103). The fight against the Hawks became a real extravaganza, since three main players scored more than 20 points at once. Derrick Rose, Svyatoslav Mikhaylyuk and Markieff Morris showed a really decent game that night.
Washington Wizards 13-28 (19-21-1 ATS)
The club beats like fish on ice, but it cannot achieve the desired result. The Wizards experience frequent failures, as there are not enough frames, because just an avalanche of injuries covered the team of Scott Brooks this season. Washington lost three games in a row, although it was really unlucky with rivals. Bradley Beal and the company act in an attacking manner, so the fans have something to see, though the Wizards are still one of the outsiders of the East. In the next meeting, the team will play against a convenient opponent, so there is hope of victory.
Detroit Pistons vs Washington Wizards Prediction
The Detroit series will continue, because the team again believed in themselves. Washington loses due to problems with the roster and so far they have not been resolved, but nevertheless remains in the lead for this match.
Last score prediction, Washington could win and cover, -1 Point Spread.