The Detroit Red Wings and the Colorado Avalanche meet in NHL activity from the Pepsi Center on Monday evening.
|Date:||Monday, January 20, 2020|
|Time:||3:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Pepsi Center, Denver|
|Coverage:||FS-Detroit, Altitude, NHL|
|Odds/Point Spread:||COL -350|
CONSENSUSFROM 31 PREDICTIONS
|20%||DETROIT||80% under 6.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
Detroit Red Wings
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Detroit’s last 10 games.
- Detroit are 3-12 SU in their last 15 games.
- Detroit are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against Colorado.
- Detroit are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Detroit are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Detroit’s last 10 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Detroit’s last 10 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Colorado’s last 13 games.
- Colorado are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Colorado’s last 8 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Colorado’s last 9 games this season.
- Colorado are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Colorado are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Detroit Red Wings: Jonathan Bernier, Anthony Mantha
- Colorado Avalanche: Colin Wilson, Joonas Donskoi
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Red Wings 12-33-4
In this championship, Detroit Red Wings is the worst club. They rightfully takes the last, 16th position in the standings of the Eastern Conference. Over 49 meetings, the Red Wings scored a minimum number of points – 29. At the moment, Red Wings have a series of 4 defeats. In almost every confrontation, they pass at least 3 goals, while scoring no more than two. This is not surprising, wards Jeff Blashill have a weak attacking potential, while they have a disgusting goalkeeper line. This team is experiencing enormous difficulties, as it has many injured hockey players. Of the serious losses can be identified: Anthony Mantoux, Andreas Atanasiu.
Colorado Avalanche 27-15-6
Jared Bednar’s team is one of the best in the Western Conference standings. To date, the have settled on the second line, earned 60 points. It is worth noting that the Avalanche started this year unsuccessfully, but now they are starting to gain momentum. They have not lost already 2 matches in a row. In an extreme confrontation, Colorado once again proved its superiority to the current champion (St. Louis), having gained a landslide victory on home ice (5:3). This team has the highest realization of dangerous moments. In 48 matches played, they managed to score 173 goals.
Detroit Red Wings vs Colorado Avalanche Prediction
Colorado had a series of unsuccessful games, but it had already passed. Now they are starting to gain momentum, they got a fairly easy opponent in the person of Detroit, which is uncompetitive. Also, do not forget that the guests have a terrible line of defense, which the owners of the ice will definitely take advantage of, because they have a powerful attack.
Last score prediction, Colorado could win and cover, -350 Point Spread.