On January 21 the Florida Panthers will go to Chicago to fight against the local Blackhawks. The next NHL match between two teams will take place at the United Center.
|Date:||Tuesday, January 21, 2020|
|Time:||8:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||United Center, Chicago|
|Odds/Point Spread:||CHI -115|
CONSENSUSFROM 85 PREDICTIONS
|55%||FLORIDA||83% under 6|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Florida’s last 6 games.
- Florida are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games.
- Florida are 3-12 SU in their last 15 games against Chicago.
- Florida are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Florida are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Chicago.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Florida’s last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Florida’s last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 6 games.
- Chicago are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Chicago’s last 20 games against Florida.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago’s last 7 games at home.
- Chicago are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games when playing at home against Florida.
- Chicago are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chicago’s last 5 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Florida Panthers: Chris Driedger, MacKenzie Weegar
- Chicago Blackhawks: Brent Seabrook, Calvin de Haan, Andrew Shaw, Dylan Strome
Florida Panthers 27-16-5
Florida has picked up a pretty good run. The team has 5 victories in the last games. These results raised the club to the seventh place in the Eastern Conference. In the last game, which took place in Saint Paul, MN, they played against the local Wilds. The score was 1:1 in the first two periods. The final part of the game ended with a result of 2:3. That is the last period that brought victory to Florida. The match ended with a score of 4:5. It is worth to mention that the guests scored the winning puck 6 seconds before the final siren.
Chicago Blackhawks 24-20-6
Chicago also won 5 last matches of the regular season. The team has in total 24 victories in 50 matches of the season. At the moment, the team is on 10th place in the Western Conference. The Blackhawks played the last match at home, as the club hosted Winnipeg. The team showed a high-quality and productive game playing in the home stands. Chicago players scored five goals missing only two goals from the opponent. The final siren sounded at the score 5:2, in favor of Chicago. This match was preceded by the victories over Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Anaheim.
Florida Panthers vs Chicago Blackhawks Prediction
Both teams have equal chances to succeed in the upcoming match. Teams were quite generous in the last matches, scoring a lot of goals. Despite of a big number of injured players, the Blackhawks have a good home advantage. Head-to-head statistics also speaks in favour of the hosts: 7 wins for Chicago with only 3 in the asset of Florida.
Last score prediction, Blackhawks could win, -115