The Florida Panthers and Minnesota Wild meet Monday in NHL activity at the Xcel Energy Center.
|Date:||Monday, January 20, 2020|
|Time:||8:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Xcel Energy Center, St Paul|
|Odds/Point Spread:||MIN -110|
CONSENSUSFROM 32 PREDICTIONS
|50%||FLORIDA||50% under 6.25|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Florida’s last 5 games.
- Florida are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Florida are 3-9 SU in their last 12 games against Minnesota.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Florida’s last 5 games on the road.
- Florida are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Minnesota.
- Florida are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Florida’s last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Minnesota’s last 9 games.
- Minnesota are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 7 games against Florida.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Minnesota’s last 8 games at home.
- Minnesota are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Florida.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 5 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Minnesota are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Florida Panthers: Chris Driedger, MacKenzie Weegar
- Minnesota Wild: No Reported Injuries
Florida Panthers 26-16-5
In the standings of the Atlantic Division, the team from Florida is on the third line. In 47 games, the team managed to score 57 points. 2020 for Florida began unstable. In their matches, the club alternated wins with defeats. The Panthers were defeated by Columbus (1:4), after which they managed to beat Ottawa (6:3). Joel Quenneville wards were weaker than Buffalo (2:3). A few days later, his team dealt with the Pittsburgh (4:1). And after losing points in a meeting with Arizona (2:5), Florida defeated Vancouver (5:2), Toronto (8:4), Los Angeles (4:3) and Detroit (4:1).
Minnesota Wild 22-20-6
At this stage of the regular championship, the team from St. Paul has 50 points won in 48 matches. In the Central Division, the team is the last. After the devastating January 1 defeat of Toronto (1:4), Minnesota in the additional period was able to defeat Winnipeg (3:2). But then wards Bruce Boudreau lost in four consecutive meetings. The Wild were weaker than Calgary in shootouts (4:4, 1:2), and then they lost to the Flames in regular time (1:2). A little later, the Minnesota was defeated by Vancouver (1:4) and Pittsburgh (3:7). In the last two matches, the Boudreau team defeated Tampa (3:2) and Dallas (7:0).
Florida Panthers vs Minnesota Wild Prediction
Between themselves, these two teams often play productively. In the upcoming match, points would not hurt both teams. The Minnesota Wild have won seven of the last 10 gatherings against the Panthers, however they’re not in a situation to be favored given misfortunes in six of their last nine and an offense that can’t assist an improved barrier of late. The Florida Panthers are at last assembling steady hockey and the guard has ventured up notwithstanding wounds to their goaltending. The Panthers cannot bear to chill on the off chance that they want to fend chipping off in the playoff standings.
Last score prediction, Minnesota could win and cover, -110 Point Spread.