The Memphis Grizzlies play host to the Houston Rockets at the Fiserv Forum on Tuesday night.
|Date:||Tuesday, January 14, 2020|
|Time:||8:00 PM (EST)|
|Coverage:||FSSE, ATSW, NBAtv|
|Odds/Point Spread:||HOU -4.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 47 PREDICTIONS
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Houston are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Houston are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games against Memphis.
- Houston are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against Memphis.
- Houston are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- Houston are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Memphis.
- Houston are 9-3 SU in their last 12 games this season.
- Houston are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Houston’s last 5 games played on a Tuesday.
- Memphis are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Memphis’ last 16 games.
- Memphis are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Memphis’ last 12 games against Houston.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Memphis’ last 10 games at home.
- Memphis are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against Houston.
- Memphis are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games this season.
- Memphis are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Memphis’ last 8 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- Memphis are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games played in January.
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook, Clint Capela
- Memphis Grizzlies: Andre Iguodala, Jae Crowder, Brandon Clarke
Houston Rockets 26-12 (19-19 ATS)
Houston is currently in fourth place in the West. In an extreme match, Houston received Minnesota. Rockets players had a very successful match. Having won in all quarters of the match, Houston won with the score (139:109). Before that, the team was defeated in the away match against Oklahoma. The away meeting ended with a score of (113:92), in favor of Oklahoma.
Memphis Grizzlies 18-22 (21-18-1 ATS)
To date, the team has made it to the playoff zone of the Western Conference. Memphis 8th in the standings. This was made possible thanks to a successful series of games. The team won in five extreme fights. In their last regular season match, the Grizzlies accepted the Golden State. On the Home floor, the team players did not leave a chance to the outsider of the championship. And without losing a single quarter, Memphis won with the score (122: 102). This game was preceded by victories over San Antonio, Minnesota and Phoenix.
Houston Rockets vs Memphis Grizzlies Prediction
The guest team is considered the clear favorite of the confrontation. But it is worth noting that Memphis is in great shape, and the native stands will help the team avoid defeat.
Last score prediction, Utah could win and cover, -1.