The Indiana Pacers and the Denver Nuggets duke it out at the Pepsi Center on Sunday night.
|Date:||Sunday, January 19, 2020|
|Time:||8:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Pepsi Center, Denver|
|Odds/Point Spread:||DEN -1.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 252 PREDICTIONS
|29%||INDIANA||56% under 211.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Indiana are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Indiana’s last 8 games.
- Indiana are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Indiana are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Denver.
- Indiana are 4-13 SU in their last 17 games against Denver.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana’s last 6 games on the road.
- Indiana are 0-9 SU in their last 9 games when playing on the road against Denver.
- Indiana are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Indiana are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Indiana’s last 8 games played in January.
- Denver are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Denver’s last 5 games.
- Denver are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Denver’s last 9 games against Indiana.
- Denver are 14-3 SU in their last 17 games at home.
- Denver are 9-0 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Indiana.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Denver’s last 18 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Denver are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Denver are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played in January.
- Indiana Pacers: Jeremy Lamb, Victor Oladipo
- Denver Nuggets: Paul Millsap, Gary Harris, Jamal Murray
Indiana Pacers 27-15 (22-18-2 ATS)
The Indiana Pacers have been in incredible structure as they’ve won five of their previous six games and they will focus on a fifth consecutive triumph in the wake of sneaking past the Timberwolves in a (116:114) home win on Friday. TJ Warren drove the team with 28 points on 11 of 18 shooting, Jeremy Lamb included 18 points while Malcolm Brogdon contributed with 12 points and 10 assists. The Pacers shot a solid 56 percent from the field and eight of 24 from the 3-point line as they set the pace with 67 points in the primary half to lead by upwards of 11 points before holding the Timberwolves scoreless in the last 1:47 to escape with the restricted success.
Denver Nuggets 29-12 (18-20-3 ATS)
The Denver Nuggets have been on a decent run themselves as they’ve won five of their previous six games and they will be hoping to expand on a three-match dominate streak in the wake of getting away from Golden State with an exciting 134-131 extra time street win on Thursday. Will Barton drove the group in scoring with 31 points, Malik Beasley scored 27 points, Nikola Jokic piled on 23 points with 12 rebounds and eight assists while Michael Porter Jr. contributed with 18 points, 10 rebounds and five assists. The Nuggets shot 47 percent from the field and 17 of 35 from the 3-point line as they mobilized right back from a 19-point deficiency to compel extra time where they utilized a 8-0 race to finish the rebound.
Indiana Pacers vs Denver Nuggets Prediction
These two teams keep going met on Jan 2 and it was the Nuggets who won in a (124:116) street win. The two groups are coming into this one with a lot of force so I’m anticipating a nearby one, yet the Nuggets will by and by be in need of help for this one as Jamal Murray, Paul Millsap and Gary Harris are on the whole as yet missing from the lineup. The Nuggets are (2-5-2 ATS) in their last nine home games and the Pacers are (4-1 ATS) in the last five meeting overall,
Last score prediction, Denver could win and cover, -1.5 Point Spread.