The Indiana Pacers and the Minnesota Timberwolves duke it out at the Target Center on Wednesday night.
|Date:||Wednesday, January 15, 2020|
|Time:||8:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Target Center, Minneapolis|
|Odds/Point Spread:||IND -2.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 70 PREDICTIONS
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Indiana’s last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana’s last 5 games on the road.
- Indiana are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Minnesota.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Indiana’s last 12 games this season.
- Indiana are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Indiana are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 5 games.
- Minnesota are 5-15 SU in their last 20 games.
- Minnesota are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 games at home.
- Minnesota are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against Indiana.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Minnesota’s last 9 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Minnesota are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Minnesota are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games played on a Wednesday.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo, Domantas Sabonis
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns, Jake Layman
Indiana Pacers 25-15 (21-17-2 ATS)
The Indiana Pacers have been on a decent run as they’ve won three of their last four games and they will be gunning for a third consecutive triumph in the wake of sneaking past the 76ers in a (101:95) home win on Monday. TJ Warren drove the team with 21 points on eight of 13 shooting, Malcolm Brogdon included 21 points with seven rebounds and nine assists while Myles Turner contributed with 14 points, 10 rebounds and three blocks. the Pacers shot only 38 percent from the field and 10 of 26 from the 3-point line as they battled in the primary half to fall behind by 11, preceding ruling the game with their protection in the second half where they outscored the 76ers by (61:46).
Minnesota Timberwolves 15-24 (16-21-2 ATS)
The Minnesota Timberwolves have been in somewhat of a groove as they’ve lost three of their last four games and they will would like to snap a two-game slide subsequent to getting steered by the Thunder in a (117:104) home misfortune on Monday. Naz Reid drove the group in scoring with 20 points in only 18 minutes off the seat, Shabazz Napier included 16 points with four assists while Robert Covington contributed with 18 points. As a group, the Timberwolves shot only 41 percent from the field and 12 of 35 from the 3-point line as they set the pace with 33 points in the primary quarter, before failing out in the second from last quarter where they scored only 19 points to fall behind by 13 going into the final quarter. The Timberwolves required more from Andrew Wiggins who scored only 10 points on four of 12 shooting, while nobody could keep a cover on the Thunder’s Shai Gilgeous-Alexander who piled on a triple-twofold of 20 points with 20 rebounds and 10 assists.
Indiana Pacers vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction
The Pacers are beginning to gather some decent speed with key players like Malcolm Brogdon coming back to the lineup and they will be brimming with certainty in the wake of beating the 76ers on Monday. Then, the Timberwolves have lost three of their last four games and are falling off a beating on account of the Thunder in their own building. The Timberwolves are just (3-10 ATS) in their last 13 games and that pattern proceeds here as the Pacers’ balanced scoring should get the job done on the road.
Last score prediction, Indiana could win and cover, -2.5.