The Los Angeles Kings and Carolina Hurricanes meet Saturday in NHL action at the PNC Arena.
|Date:||Saturday, January 11, 2020|
|Time:||07:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||PNC Arena, Raleigh, NС|
|Odds/Point Spread:||CAR -210|
CONSENSUSFROM 158 PREDICTIONS
|27%||LOS ANGELES||57% over 6|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
Los Angeles Kings
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Los Angeles’ last 10 games.
- Los Angeles are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Los Angeles’ last 5 games on the road.
- Los Angeles are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Carolina.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Los Angeles’ last 7 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Los Angeles are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- Carolina are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Carolina’s last 7 games against Los Angeles.
- Carolina are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games at home.
- Carolina are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Los Angeles.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Carolina’s last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Carolina’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Los Angeles Kings: There are no injuries listed at this time.
- Carolina Hurricanes: There are no injuries listed at this time.
Los Angeles Kings
Los Angeles Kings 18-24-4
Los Angeles is in the penultimate position of the Western Conference. This season, the team won 18 matches in 46 matches played. After the defeats of Nashville, Columbus and Dallas, a meeting with the Vegas awaited the Kings. Playing on the road, Los Angeles showed a quality game, which resulted in a victory in the match. In the first period, the Kings were able to defeat their rivals with a score (4:0). The second period was entirely for Vegas, who won the period with a score (2:0). But in the final period, the victory was again for Los Angeles with the result (1:0). The final result of the match (2:5), in favor of Los Angeles.
Carolina Hurricanes 26-16-2
At the moment, the team is in the 6th position of the Eastern Conference. After two consecutive defeats, from Washington and Tampa Bay, the team won twice in extreme matches. The last game of the club took place on the home floor, in the battle against Arizona. For the entire match, the team’s defense did not concede a goal into their own net. At the same time, Carolina players opened an account in the 1st period and twice hit the opponent’s gate in the 2nd period. The final result of the match is (3:0), in favor of Carolina.
Los Angeles Kings vs Carolina Hurricanes Prediction
This season, the Hurricanes managed to beat Los Angeles on their own ice, with a score (2: 0). In many key respects, Carolina looks stronger than her opponent, and the native stands should help the team win.
Last score prediction, Carolina could win and cover, -210.