The Los Angeles Lakers and Brooklyn Nets meet Thursday in NBA action at the Barclays Center.
|Date:||Thursday, January 23, 2020|
|Time:||8:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Barclays Center, Brooklyn|
|Odds/Point Spread:||LAL -5.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 47 PREDICTIONS
|63%||LOS ANGELES||60% under|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
Los Angeles Lakers
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Lakers’ last 7 games.
- LA Lakers are 11-2 SU in their last 13 games.
- LA Lakers are 14-6 SU in their last 20 games against Brooklyn.
- LA Lakers are 17-3 SU in their last 20 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of LA Lakers’ last 13 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Lakers’ last 5 games this season.
- LA Lakers are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- LA Lakers are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Brooklyn are 2-11 ATS in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Brooklyn’s last 6 games.
- Brooklyn are 2-11 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Brooklyn’s last 5 games against LA Lakers.
- Brooklyn are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Brooklyn’s last 13 games when playing at home against LA Lakers.
- Brooklyn are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games this season.
- Brooklyn are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Brooklyn are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Brooklyn’s last 12 games played in January.
- Los Angeles Lakers: DeMarcus Cousins
- Brooklyn Nets: Kevin Durant, DeAndre Jordan, Kyrie Irving, Nicolas Claxton
Los Angeles Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers 35-9 (23-20-1 ATS)
The Lakers are considered one of the strongest teams in the championship. The club leads the Western Conference. In an extreme match, the rival of the team was the New York Knicks. The first half of the match ended with the score (48:48). But in the two remaining quarters, players from Los Angeles squeezed their opponent, and won the match with a score of (100:92). It was the 19th victory of the team in 23 away matches. This game was preceded by an away defeat from Boston.
Brooklyn Nets 18-24 (18-24 ATS)
Brooklyn lost 4 extreme games. At the same time, the team still takes place in the playoffs. Today the club is in the 8th position of the Eastern Conference. In an extreme match, the team hosted Philadelphia. The first half of the match ended with a score of (68:64). But in the two remaining quarters, the Nets lost to their rival. The game ended with a score of (111:117), in favor of Philadelphia. For Brooklyn, this was the 11th defeat in 22 home games. This match was preceded by defeats from Milwaukee, Utah and in an away match from Philadelphia.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Brooklyn Nets Prediction
The Lakers are considered the favorite of the upcoming match. Brooklyn is not in the best shape at the moment. But you can take a chance and assume that with the support of the home stands, the team will not allow itself to be defeated.
Last score prediction, Los Angeles could win and cover, -5.5 Point Spread.