The Los Angeles Lakers pay a visit to the Dallas Mavericks at the American Airlines Center on Friday night.
|Date:||Friday, January 10, 2020|
|Time:||9:45 PM (EST)|
|Location:||American Airlines Center, Dallas|
|Odds/Point Spread:||DAL -1.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 359 PREDICTIONS
|56%||LOS ANGELES||56% over 216.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
Los Angeles Lakers
- LA Lakers are 3-8-1 ATS in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Lakers’ last 5 games.
- LA Lakers are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games.
- LA Lakers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Dallas.
- LA Lakers are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games against Dallas.
- LA Lakers are 15-2 SU in their last 17 games on the road.
- LA Lakers are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games when playing on the road against Dallas.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of LA Lakers’ last 11 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Lakers’ last 9 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Dallas are 2-6-1 ATS in their last 9 games.
- Dallas are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Dallas’ last 7 games against LA Lakers.
- Dallas are 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 games at home.
- Dallas are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games when playing at home against LA Lakers.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Dallas’ last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Dallas’ last 6 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Dallas are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games played on a Friday.
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James, DeMarcus Cousins, Avery Bradley, Anthony Davis
- Dallas Mavericks: J.J. Barea, Kristaps Porzingis
Los Angeles Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers 18-20 (17-19-2 ATS)
The Lakers victory can already be called a trend, because the club smashes everyone in a row and simply leaves no chance for rivals in the fight for the first line of the Western Conference. As you can see, the right people gathered in one place. The Lakers gave out six matches without a defeat, though five of them were in the home arena. With high-profile victories, one can only note the successful performance in a duel against the same Dallas (108-95). Then Frank Vogel’s wards played neatly and reliably in defense, which helped to take revenge.
Dallas Mavericks 14-23 (20-16-1 ATS)
The Mavericks became a real discovery of this season, because the team has turned from an outsider into one of the top clubs of the Western Conference. Of course, the stellar bunch of Luk Donchich and Kristaps Porzingis played a key role in this, though it is impossible not to mention the game of Seth Curry, Bob Marjanovich or Tim Harduay. Dallas kept the bar high for a long time, but now the situation has changed a little for the worse, and all because of problems with the composition. In the last meeting, the team of Ricky Carlisle insultingly lost to Denver in their native walls (106-107). As you can see, sometimes luck also makes adjustments to the plans, and this time it helped the Nuggets. The Cowboys will again face a tough match, because the leader of the West in the person of the Lakers is coming to visit, so a spectacular confrontation is expected.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction
It is difficult to say now that the Dallas is in optimal shape, even with Luke Doncic in action. Ricky Carlisle’s team seems to be acting in the right way, but there is not enough reliability in defense. The Lakers are going to visit to prove again who is currently the strongest team in the West and they could succeed.
Last score prediction, Los Angeles could win and cover, 6-2.