The Milwaukee Bucks and Portland Trail Blazers meet Saturday in NBA action at the Moda Center.
|Date:||Saturday, January 11, 2020|
|Time:||10:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Moda Center at the Rose Quarter, Portland|
|Odds/Point Spread:||MIL -4.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 231 PREDICTIONS
|27%||MILWAUKEE||60% over 230|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Milwaukee are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee’s last 6 games.
- Milwaukee are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games.
- Milwaukee are 12-5 ATS in their last 17 games against Portland.
- Milwaukee are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against Portland.
- Milwaukee are 12-2 SU in their last 14 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Milwaukee’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Portland.
- Milwaukee are 17-3 SU in their last 20 games this season.
- Milwaukee are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Milwaukee are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
Portland Trail Blazers
- Portland are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Portland’s last 5 games.
- Portland are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Portland’s last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Portland’s last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee.
- Portland are 6-13-1 ATS in their last 20 games this season.
- Portland are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Portland are 12-4 SU in their last 16 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Portland are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games played in January.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Ersan Ilyasova, George Hill, Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Portland Trail Blazers: Hassan Whiteside, Rodney Hood, Jusuf Nurkic, Skal Labissiere, Zach Collins
Portland Trail Blazers
Milwaukee Bucks 34-6 (22-18 ATS)
Milwaukee in the second match in a row celebrates victory, in the last meeting the club quietly outplayed at the Sacramento Kings away (127: 106). Middleton became the best in Milwaukee, who replenished the team’s piggy bank with 27 points. Mike Budenholzer’s wards take first place in the East, celebrating 34 victories after 40 meetings, with a score of 0.850 and average figures of 119 versus 107. On the road, the team is also at their best, they have 16 wins in 20 matches, in which the team earns 117 points, and misses 107.
Portland Trail Blazers 16-23 (15-22-2 ATS)
Portland Trail Blazers in the last match lost to away from Minnesota Timberwolves (116: 102). The pioneers shockly spent the first quarter of the match, but then the guests completely failed, 26 points behind the final period. In the final segment, the Pioneers somewhat reduced the gap, but this did not affect the overall picture of the game. The best in the composition of Portland was Lillard, who earned 20 points. Portland Trail Blazers takes 10th position in the West, gaining 16 wins in 39 matches, with a score of 0.410, gaining 111 points per game, and passing 113 in his ring. At home, the Pioneers lose in the third match in a row, all in all, the team has 8 victories in 17 fights, with an average of 114 versus 113.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction
Portland needs to do more on the site if the team plans to break through to the next stage. Milwaukee is now the best team in the championship, the Bucks rarely make a mistake, smashing almost every opponent.
Last score prediction, Milwaukee could win and cover, -4.5.