The Milwaukee Bucks and Sacramento Kings meet Friday in NBA action at the Golden 1 Center.
|Date:||Friday, January 10, 2020|
|Time:||10:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Golden 1 Center, Sacramento|
|Odds/Point Spread:||MIL -8|
CONSENSUSFROM 292 PREDICTIONS
|45%||MILWAUKEE||56% over 216.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Milwaukee are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Milwaukee are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- Milwaukee are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against Sacramento.
- Milwaukee are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games against Sacramento.
- Milwaukee are 11-2 SU in their last 13 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Milwaukee’s last 8 games when playing on the road against Sacramento.
- Milwaukee are 17-3 SU in their last 20 games this season.
- Milwaukee are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Milwaukee’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Sacramento are 5-10 ATS in their last 15 games.
- Sacramento are 3-9 SU in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Sacramento’s last 10 games against Milwaukee.
- Sacramento are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Sacramento’s last 8 games when playing at home against Milwaukee.
- Sacramento are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- Sacramento are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Sacramento are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Sacramento’s last 16 games played in January.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Ersan Ilyasova, George Hill, Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Sacramento Kings: Cory Joseph, Richaun Holmes, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Marvin Bagley III
Milwaukee Bucks 33-6 (21-18 ATS)
The visiting Milwaukee failed to cope with the San Antonio (104-126). Not in the best way in that meeting Adetokumbo played, on whose account only 24 points. Already in the next match, the wards of Mike Budenholzer managed to rehabilitate themselves by defeating the Golden State (98-107).
Sacramento Kings 15-23 (20-18 ATS)
Sacramento again joined the fight for the playoff zone, as it won the last two meetings. In those matches, the Kings dealt with the Golden State (111-98) and the Phoenix (114-103). Thanks to these successes, the Kings rose to the 12th line of the Western Conference. It is worth noting that last season Sacramento performed well on its floor. But this year they don’t really get it. In the last ten matches at home, Luke Walton’s wards won only three victories, beating Memphis, Oklahoma and Golden State.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Sacramento Kings Prediction
Sacramento has been feverishly lately. Kings very often lose even at home. Now Walton’s wards may not be able to resist the Milwaukee. The Bucks are too good, therefore they must confidently beat the opponent.
Last score prediction, Sacramento could win and cover, 17-1.