The Minnesota Timberwolves pay a visit to the Houston Rockets at the Toyota Center on Saturday night.
|Date:||Saturday, January 11, 2020|
|Time:||05:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Toyota Center, Houston|
|Odds/Point Spread:||HOU -19|
CONSENSUSFROM 23 PREDICTIONS
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Minnesota are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Minnesota’s last 12 games.
- Minnesota are 5-14 SU in their last 19 games.
- Minnesota are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games against Houston.
- Minnesota are 4-16 SU in their last 20 games against Houston.
- Minnesota are 2-9 SU in their last 11 games on the road.
- Minnesota are 0-15 SU in their last 15 games when playing on the road against Houston.
- Minnesota are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Minnesota’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Minnesota are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- Houston are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games.
- Houston are 13-3 SU in their last 16 games at home.
- Houston are 15-0 SU in their last 15 games when playing at home against Minnesota.
- Houston are 4-8 ATS in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Houston’s last 14 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Houston are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Houston’s last 7 games played on a Saturday.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns, Jake Layman
- Houston Rockets: Eric Gordon, Clint Capela
Minnesota Timberwolves 15-22 (16-19-2 ATS)
Minnesota had a great start this season and went for a long time in the playoff zone, but then there was a recession and the team rolled back to 11th position. Nevertheless, to the cherished eighth position is very close. Just a couple of backlog wins do not look an unplayable advantage. However, the Timberwolves will be difficult, because while the Wolves are forced to play without an injured leader, Karl-Anthony Townes.
Houston Rockets 25-12 (18-19 ATS)
Houston continues to bullet three-pointer and enjoy life. The Rockets are the most productive team this season – 119.4 points on average per game. Their leader James Harden collects almost 40 points per match alone, and this is his average performance! In addition, the Rockets this season easily defeated the Timberwolves with a score (125: 105).
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Houston Rockets Prediction
The program of the next and quite rich in interesting events game day of the NBA regular season will be opened by a confrontation between Houston and Minnesota. Both teams represent the Western Conference, but their affairs this season are going differently. The Rockets confidently go in the leading group. The Timberwolves play much worse and are now fighting for the playoffs, but so far not very successfully.
Last score prediction, Houston could win and cover, -11.