The Minnesota Timberwolves pay a visit to the Indiana Pacers at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on Friday night.
|Date:||Friday, January 17, 2020|
|Time:||7:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis|
|Odds/Point Spread:||IND -8.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 32 PREDICTIONS
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Minnesota are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Minnesota’s last 15 games.
- Minnesota are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- Minnesota are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games against Indiana.
- Minnesota are 2-10 SU in their last 12 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Indiana.
- Minnesota are 5-15 SU in their last 20 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Minnesota’s last 10 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Minnesota are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games played in January.
- Indiana are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Indiana’s last 7 games.
- Indiana are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Indiana are 16-4 SU in their last 20 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana’s last 5 games when playing at home against Minnesota.
- Indiana are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games this season.
- Indiana are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Indiana are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Indiana’s last 7 games played in January.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Allen Crabbe, Karl-Anthony Towns, Jake Layman
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo
Minnesota Timberwolves 15-25 (16-22-2 ATS)
Minnesota is in the 12th position of the western conference. The team lost in the last three fights. In an extreme match, against Indiana, Timberwolves started off pretty well, winning the first quarter. But the team could not impose a fight on the opponent and was defeated. Before that, the team lost matches to Oklahoma and Houston. This season, Minnesota won 42% of away matches. Quite a good result as for one of the championship outsiders.
Indiana Pacers 26-15 (22-17-2 ATS)
After a home defeat from Miami, the team won in the last 3 fights. These results raised the team to 5th place in the eastern conference. In its last game, which took place on the road, the rival of the club was Minnesota. Having suffered a defeat in the starting quarter, the team did not allow itself to be mistaken anymore and won all other parts of the game. The match ended with a score of (99:104), in favor of Indiana. Before that, Philadelphia and Chicago were beaten.
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Indiana Pacers Prediction
There is no doubt that Indiana will win another victory. But will this victory be devastating? Timberwolves has pretty good away games. What is the statistics of this season? Based on this, you can take a chance, and take a positive head start on guests.
Last score prediction, Indiana could win and cover, -8.5.