The Minnesota Wild and the Pittsburgh Penguins meet in NHL action from the PPG Paints Arena on Tuesday night.
|Date:||Tuesday, January 14, 2020|
|Time:||7:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA|
|Odds/Point Spread:||PIT -196|
CONSENSUSFROM 84 PREDICTIONS
|22%||MINNESOTA||60% under 6|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 6 games.
- Minnesota are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- Minnesota are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh.
- Minnesota are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Minnesota are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Pittsburgh’s last 9 games.
- Pittsburgh are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Pittsburgh are 9-3 SU in their last 12 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh’s last 6 games when playing at home against Minnesota.
- Pittsburgh are 11-3 SU in their last 14 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh’s last 6 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Minnesota Wild: No Reported Injuries
- Pittsburgh Penguins: Sidney Crosby, Justin Schultz, Nick Bjugstad, Brian Dumoulin, Jake Guentzel
Minnesota Wild 20-19-6
Minnesota is losing after losing and cannot find its game. The team lost on their site Calgary on shootouts (4:5), then lost to the Fires away (1:2), and also was defeated by Vancouver (1:4) at home. Over the course of two meetings, the Savages cannot open the opponent’s defense more than once. The Wild are currently on the 11th line of the Western Conference and have 46 points in the asset. Of course, the team cannot pretend to enter the playoffs right now.
Pittsburgh Penguins 28-12-5
Pittsburgh had a great away series and won in all three matches. With the same score, the team dealt with Vegas (4:3), Colorado (4:3 OT) and Arizona (4:3 B). Thus, the Penguins in all meetings did not score less than three goals. In this series, Mike Sullivan’s team moved up to the third line of the East and scored 61 points, so they will soon be able to compete with the leaders.
Minnesota Wild vs Pittsburgh Penguins Prediction
Pittsburgh is currently in great shape and should consolidate the success of the away series on its site. Minnesota can not score more than one goal and is experiencing serious difficulties in the attack.
Last score prediction, Pittsburgh could win and cover, -196.