On January 30, KeyBank Center will host the Montreal Canadiens, who is visiting Buffalo, and we have prepared a prediction for this game. Will there be a lot of pucks?
|Date:||Thursday, January 30, 2020|
|Location:||KeyBank Center, Buffalo|
|Coverage:||TSN2, RDS2, MSG-Buffalo, ESPN+|
|Odds/Point Spread:||BUF -115|
|Total/Over-Under:||6 (+110) Over|
CONSENSUSFROM 33 PREDICTIONS
|33%||MONTREAL||80% over 6|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of last 12 games.
- 4-10 SU in their last 14 games.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Buffalo.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of last 9 games on the road.
- 2-4 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Buffalo.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of last 7 games this season.
- 2-8 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of last 5 games against Montreal.
- 8-4 SU in their last 12 games at home.
- 4-2 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Montreal.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of last 9 games played on a Thursday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of last 10 games when playing as the favourite.
- Montreal Canadiens: Marco Scandella, Paul Byron, Brendan Gallagher, Jonathan Drouin, Max Domi, Artturi Lehkonen
- Buffalo Sabres: Vladimir Sobotka, Linus Ullmark, Victor Olofsson
Montreal Canadiens 22-22-7
The Canadian club, located in the province of Quebec, is in 6th place in the team ranking of the Atlantic Division. Like the closest rival, this team now has 51 points. Most recently, Claude Julien’s wards survived a black streak of eight defeats in a row. But on January 11, this series was interrupted by a victory in overtime over Ottawa (2:1). And after a couple of days, Montreal dealt with Calgary (2:0). However, in the next meeting, they ones gave way to Chicago at home (1:4). On January 16, the Canadian team easily coped with “Philadelphia (4:1), after which the Canadiens in the shootings were stronger than Vegas (4:4, 2:1). In the last game today, Montreal lost points in the battle with Washington (2:4).
Buffalo Sabres 22-21-7
At the moment, the club from the state of New York has 51 points. This is enough only for the 5th position in the standings of the Atlantic Division. Defeat from Tampa Bay (4:6), Ralph Krueger’s wards outplayed Edmonton in overtime (3:2) and defeated Florida (3:2). Then, the Sebs suffered major defeats from St. Louis (1:5) and Vancouver (3:6). January 12, the Sabres defeated Detroit (5:1). In the next two meetings, Buffalo dealt with Vegas (4:2) and Dallas (4:1), and a little later, representatives of New York State were weaker than Nashville (1:2) and Ottawa ( 2:5).
Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres Prediction
These two teams will not be hindered by winning points, so no one in this match will act on the opponent. Montreal has problems with injured players. There are 2 rivals equal in strength and it is difficult to give preference to someone. Anyway, Buffalo playing home, so they have more chances.
Last score prediction, Buffalo could win and cover, -115 Point Spread.