The Montreal Canadiens and Ottawa Senators meet Saturday in NHL action at the Canadian Tire Centre.
|Date:||Saturday, January 11, 2020|
|Time:||07:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Canadian Tire Centre, Ottawa|
|Odds/Point Spread:||MON -150|
CONSENSUSFROM 168 PREDICTIONS
|64%||MONTREAL||67% under 6.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Montreal’s last 6 games.
- Montreal are 0-8 SU in their last 8 games.
- Montreal are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Ottawa.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Montreal’s last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Montreal’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Ottawa.
- Montreal are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Montreal are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Ottawa’s last 6 games.
- Ottawa are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Ottawa’s last 6 games against Montreal.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Ottawa’s last 8 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Ottawa’s last 6 games when playing at home against Montreal.
- Ottawa are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Ottawa are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Montreal Canadiens: Paul Byron, Brendan Gallagher, Ben Chiarot, Jonathan Drouin, Joel Armia
- Ottawa Senators: Mark Borowiecki
Montreal Canadiens 18-20-7
Montreal is in extremely unsatisfactory form, as evidenced by defeat in 8 extreme games. These results reduced the team to 13th place in the Eastern Conference. In an extreme match, Montreal took Edmonton. At home, the team was unable to avoid defeat. Having won in the first period with a score (1:0), the teams painted a draw with the result (1:1) in the second period. The final part of the game was entirely for Edmonton, who won the match with the result (4:2).
Ottawa Senators 16-22-6
Ottawa takes 14th place in the conference. The team has already lost 6 matches in a row. The club’s last game took place on the road, in the battle with Detroit. With the score (2:2) the main time of the match ended. In overtime, none of the teams was able to score a goal and the teams switched to a series of shootouts, in which Wings were more successful. Before that, the Senators suffered a major defeat in an away match with Washington.
Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators Prediction
This season the teams met each other twice. Both games were held in Montreal. The first game ended with the victory of Ottawa in overtime with a score (1:2). In the second meeting, Montreal was able to win, also in overtime, with the result (3:2). At the moment, the teams are far from in their best form, and most likely will not please the audience again with an abundance of goals scored.
Last score prediction, Montreal could win and cover, -135.