The Nashville Predators and the Edmonton Oilers meet in NHL action from Rogers Place on Tuesday night.
|Date:||Tuesday, January 14, 2020|
|Time:||9:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Rogers Place, Edmonton|
|Odds/Point Spread:||NAS -120|
CONSENSUSFROM 150 PREDICTIONS
|36%||NASHVILLE||50% under 6.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Dallas’ last 5 games.
- Dallas are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- Dallas are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Colorado.
- Dallas are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Dallas are 4-12 SU in their last 16 games when playing on the road against Colorado.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas’ last 7 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Dallas’ last 11 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado’s last 6 games.
- Colorado are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Colorado’s last 5 games against Dallas.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado’s last 5 games at home.
- Colorado are 12-4 SU in their last 16 games when playing at home against Dallas.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado’s last 5 games this season.
- Colorado are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Nashville Predators: Ryan Ellis, Colton Sissons, Dante Fabbro
- Edmonton Oilers: Matt Benning
Nashville Predators 21-16-7
Dallas was on the second line due to various circumstances, but the table is too dense. The Cowboys had a series of six victories in a row, which unexpectedly broke off in a confrontation with the impending San Jose (1:2), without showing anything in the attack.
Edmonton Oilers 24-18-5
Edmonton has a staggering bunch of forwards, capable of bringing a rustle at the opponent’s goal. The Oilers are now closing the top eight, having 53 points in their assets. Last time they were defeated by the Calgary 3-4.
Nashville Predators vs Edmonton Oilers Prediction
Nashville always shoots and scores over 100 points per season. Unfortunately, at the moment, it’s not possible to even climb into the top eight. Nevertheless, the two previous away meetings ended on a major note – (1:0) with Winnipeg and (5:2) with Chicago.
Last score prediction, Colorado win and cover, -145.