On January 30, Prudential Center will host the Nashville Predators, who is visiting New Jersey, and we have prepared a prediction for this game. Who will win?
|Date:||Thursday, January 30, 2020|
|Location:||Prudential Center, Newark|
|Coverage:||NBCS, TVA, ESPN+|
|Odds/Point Spread:||NAS -140|
|Total/Over-Under:||6 (-115) Over|
CONSENSUSFROM 39 PREDICTIONS
|67%||NASHVILLE||60% under 6|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of last 18 games.
- 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against New Jersey.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of last 13 games on the road.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against New Jersey.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of last 12 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
New Jersey Devils
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of last 16 games.
- 3-6 SU in their last 9 games.
- 3-8 SU in their last 11 games at home.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Nashville.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of New last 9 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of last 12 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Nashville Predators: Ryan Ellis, Colton Sissons
- New Jersey Devils: P.K. Subban, Kyle Palmieri, Ben Street
New Jersey Devils
Nashville Predators 23-19-7
The Predators over the past five games lost in three, and two of them in home games (lost to the Вucks and Leafs, although they were considered favorites). Away in the last game with the Oilers also lost. In the table, they occupy 12th place, after 48 games scored 51 points.
New Jersey Devils 18-24-7
Nasruddin’s wards come back after four match away series with only one victory, however, in the last game, beating the Senators in a series of shootouts. Also in the last home meeting, the Devils defeated the Lighting. At home in the last five games they have not lost in regular time in four of them. During seven matches they scored two or more goals.
Nashville Predators vs New Jersey Devils Prediction
This game, Nashville are favorites. The Predators have a hard game with the Capitals and, in order to prevent defeat, will have to make enough effort. But the Devils will prepare for the meeting one day more.
Last score prediction, Nashville could win and cover, -140 Point Spread.