On January 29, Capital One Arena will host the Nashville Predators, who is visiting Washington Capitals, and we have prepared a prediction for this game. How will it go?
|Date:||Wednesday, January 29, 2020|
|Time:||7:30 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Capital One Arena, Washington|
|Odds/Point Spread:||WAS -1.5 (+166)|
|Total/Over-Under:||Over 6.5 (+104)|
CONSENSUSFROM 42 PREDICTIONS
|40%||NASHVILLE||100% over 6.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- 4-8 SU in their last 12 games.
- 7-0 SU in their last 7 games against Washington.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of last 12 games on the road.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Washington.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of last 11 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of last 5 games against Nashville.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Nashville.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of last 14 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of last 5 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Nashville Predators: Ryan Ellis, Colton Sissons
- Washington Capitals: No Reported Injuries
Nashville Predators 22-19-7
Nashville can not give a strong series. A team from Tennessee played at home in late January, after losing to Anaheim (2:4). The Preds beat Buffalo (2:1), but lost to Toronto in the first match after a pause (2:5). Guests have big problems playing defensively. In the last four matches they only managed once not to miss more than three goals in their own net.
Washington Capitals 34-11-5
Washington extended the winning streak by defeating Montreal (4:2) on the road. Before the break, Alexander Ovechkin’s team was stronger than the Islanders (6:4), and even earlier they won at home against Carolina (2:0) and New Jersey (5:2). Todd Reirden’s wards again began to score a lot. In four previous meetings, the hosts accounted for 17 accurate shots.
Nashville Predators vs Washington Capitals Prediction
Washington is again very good. A team scores a lot, but this does not mean that it does not miss. Guests will have the opportunity to score points if they can prove themselves ahead.
Last score prediction, Washington could win and cover, -160 Point Spread.