The New Jersey Devils and Washington Capitals meet Saturday in NHL action at the Capital One Arena.
|Date:||Saturday, January 11, 2020|
|Time:||07:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Capital One Arena, Washington|
|Odds/Point Spread:||WAS -270|
CONSENSUSFROM 198 PREDICTIONS
|15%||NEW JERSEY||56% under 6.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
New Jersey Devils
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of New Jersey’s last 10 games.
- New Jersey are 6-13 SU in their last 19 games.
- New Jersey are 3-17 SU in their last 20 games against Washington.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of New Jersey’s last 5 games on the road.
- New Jersey are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Washington.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of New Jersey’s last 11 games this season.
- New Jersey are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington’s last 6 games.
- Washington are 14-6 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Washington’s last 12 games against New Jersey.
- Washington are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- Washington are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against New Jersey.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington’s last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington’s last 5 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- New Jersey Devils: Jack Hughes
- Washington Capitals: No Reported Injuries
New Jersey Devils
New Jersey Devils 18-20-7
To date, the club from Newark has 37 points, which he obtained in 43 matches. In the standings of the Capital Division, the team takes the last place. Last year ended for the team of Alain Nasreddin with two victories at the end of regular time. In overtime, New Jersey defeated the Ottawa (4:3), after which the Devs sorted out the shootouts with Boston (2:2, 2:1).
Washington Capitals 16-22-6
In the standings of the Eastern Conference and the Metropolitan Division, the club from the District of Columbia is in first place. In 45 matches, the team earned 65 points. In the last two meetings of the past year, Washington lost. Todd Rirden’s wards were weaker than the Carolina (4:6) and the Islanders (3:4).
New Jersey Devils vs Washington Capitals Prediction
The Capitals at the moment, despite several defeats, are in excellent shape, Alexander Ovechkin holds a good season, they are the favorites of the conference and it is necessary to keep the gap. The Devils do not show stable results, although they were able to rise from last place.
Last score prediction, Washington could win and cover, -270.