The New Orleans Pelicans are on the road for a clash with the Boston Celtics.
|Date:||Saturday, January 11, 2020|
|Time:||07:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||TD Garden, Boston|
|Odds/Point Spread:||BCOS -8.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 63 PREDICTIONS
|43%||NEW ORLEANS||100% over|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
New Orleans Pelicans
- New Orleans are 8-0-1 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of New Orleans’ last 6 games.
- New Orleans are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games.
- New Orleans are 4-8 ATS in their last 12 games against Boston.
- New Orleans are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games against Boston.
- New Orleans are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- New Orleans are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Boston.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of New Orleans’ last 5 games this season.
- New Orleans are 4-16 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- New Orleans are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Boston are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston’s last 7 games.
- Boston are 12-6 SU in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Boston’s last 20 games against New Orleans.
- Boston are 14-3 SU in their last 17 games at home.
- Boston are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against New Orleans.
- Boston are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Boston’s last 9 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Boston’s last 18 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- Boston are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games played in January.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Jrue Holiday, Derrick Favors, Zion Williamson
- Boston Celtics: No Reported Injuries
New Orleans Pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans 14-25 (19-19-1 ATS)
The New Orleans Pelicans battled from the get-go as they lost 22 of their first 28 games, however they’ve won eight of their previous 11 games and are currently focusing on a third consecutive triumph in the wake of beating the Knicks in a (123-111) road win on Friday. Brandon Ingram drove the group with 28 points and nine assists, Jaxson Hayes furnished the sparkle off the seat with 18 points, 10 rebounds and two blocks while Lonzo Ball piled on 15 points with six rebounds and 11 assists. As a team, the Pelicans shot a solid 55 percent from the field and 18 of 38 from the 3-point line as they set the pace with 67 points in the first half, before taking their foot off the gas subsequent to driving by upwards of 18 points.
Boston Celtics 25-11 (20-14-2 ATS)
The Boston Celtics were probably the most hottest team in the league as they had won eight of nine, however they’re out of nowhere hoping to snap a three-game slip in the wake of tumbling to the 76res in a 109-98 road loss on Thursday. Kemba Walker has been unshakable for the Celtics all season and he demonstrated it again as he drove the route with 26 points on 10 of 20 shooting, Marcus Smart furnished the flash off the seat with five 3-pointers on his approach to 24 points while Jayson Tatum contributed with 15 points, 10 rebounds and four assists. As a group, the Celtics shot 43 percent from the field and 14 of 36 from the 3-point line as they set the pace with 35 points in the first quarter, however the 76ers turned the tables in the second half where they outscored the Celtics by (61-43). Jaylen Brown shot only two of 12 to complete with six points while Gordon Hayward scored only 8 points as the Celtics failed for only 18 points in the final quarter.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Boston Celtics Prediction
The Pelicans will be without Holiday in their Friday matchup and his status is unsure for this game. New Orleans is surrendering about 117 points per game, that positions 28th. Boston is loaded with ability and will have the option to uncover the Pelicans defense. Boston has the second best scoring defense, that should restrict the harmed Pelicans.
Last score prediction, Boston could win and cover, -8.5.