The New Orleans Pelicans and Detroit Pistons meet Monday in NBA action at the Little Caesars Arena.
|Date:||Monday, January 13, 2020|
|Time:||07:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Little Caesars Arena, Detroit|
|Odds/Point Spread:||NOP -1|
CONSENSUSFROM 23 PREDICTIONS
|50%||NEW ORLEANS||100% over|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
New Orleans Pelicans
- New Orleans are 8-1-1 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of New Orleans’ last 7 games.
- New Orleans are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games.
- New Orleans are 10-5 ATS in their last 15 games against Detroit.
- New Orleans are 12-3 SU in their last 15 games against Detroit.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of New Orleans’ last 5 games on the road.
- New Orleans are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Detroit.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of New Orleans’ last 5 games this season.
- New Orleans are 4-16 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- New Orleans are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Detroit are 3-11 ATS in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Detroit’s last 11 games.
- Detroit are 3-11 SU in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit’s last 6 games against New Orleans.
- Detroit are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games at home.
- Detroit are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games when playing at home against New Orleans.
- Detroit are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games this season.
- Detroit are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit’s last 6 games played in January.
- New Orleans Pelicans: JJ Redick, Jrue Holiday, Derrick Favors, Zion Williamson
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin, Reggie Jackson, Luke Kennard
New Orleans Pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans 14-26 (19-20-1 ATS)
Today, New Orleans occupies the penultimate position in the West. After two consecutive victories over New York and Chicago, the team was defeated in an extreme bout. The team’s last game was away in a match against Boston. New Orleans players could only win in the second quarter of the match. in all others, the team suffered a crushing defeat. The game ended with the victory of Boston with a score (140: 105). In the current championship, the Pelicans were able to win only 33% of away matches.
Detroit Pistons 14-26 (14-24-2 ATS)
Detroit is ranked eleventh in the Eastern Conference. In the last two games, the club was defeated. In the last match of the regular season, the Pistons hosted Chicago. Playing on their home court, the basketball players failed the first half of the match, losing with a score (49:61). Even after winning both final quarters, the Pistons were unable to win the match. The game ended with the score (108: 99), in favor of Chicago. Before this game, Detroit hosted Cleveland. In a tense match, the Cavaliers pulled out a victory in overtime. This season, the team won only 40% of home games.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Detroit Pistons Thunder Prediction
It is not easy to highlight the favorite of this confrontation. But we can assume that Detroit, who was able to win away from New Orleans, has the strength to win the home game.
Last score prediction, New Orleans could win and cover, -1.