The Oklahoma City Thunder pay a visit to the Minnesota Timberwolves at the Target Center on Monday night.
|Date:||Monday, January 13, 2020|
|Time:||08:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||TD Garden, Minneapolis|
|Odds/Point Spread:||OKC -2|
CONSENSUSFROM 59 PREDICTIONS
|57%||OKLAHOMA CITY||50% under|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Oklahoma City are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Oklahoma City’s last 10 games.
- Oklahoma City are 11-3 SU in their last 14 games.
- Oklahoma City are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games against Minnesota.
- Oklahoma City are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games against Minnesota.
- Oklahoma City are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games on the road.
- Oklahoma City are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Minnesota.
- Oklahoma City are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oklahoma City’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Oklahoma City are 4-8 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Minnesota are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Minnesota’s last 13 games.
- Minnesota are 5-15 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 5 games against Oklahoma City.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 5 games at home.
- Minnesota are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City.
- Minnesota are 3-13 SU in their last 16 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Minnesota are 2-11 SU in their last 13 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Minnesota are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Minnesota’s last 12 games played on a Monday.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nerlens Noel
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns, Jake Layman
Oklahoma City Thunder
Oklahoma City Thunder 22-17 (26-13 ATS)
The Oklahoma City Thunder have been in incredible form as they’ve won 11 of their previous 14 games, yet they are coming into this one hoping to skip back in the wake of falling by (125:110) at home to the Lakers who were without their two best players in LeBron James and Anthony Davis. Danilo Gallinari and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander each scored 24 points, Chris Paul included 16 points with 8 assists while Dennis Schroder contributed with 13 points and 4 assists off the bench. As a team, the Thunder shot 46 percent from the field and nine of 31 from the 3-point line, yet a lazy beginning cost them the game as they were continually taking on a tough conflict in the wake of permitting the shorthanded Lakers to outscore them by (41:19) in the primary quarter.
Minnesota Timberwolves 15-23 (16-20-2 ATS)
In the interim, the Minnesota Timberwolves have been fit as a fiddle as they’ve part their last 10 games, yet they will would like to skip back subsequent to getting steered by the Rockets in a (139:109) road loss on Saturday. Josh Okogie drove the team in scoring with 16 points and five assists off the bench, Jarrett Culver piled on 15 points, 8 rebounds and 5 assists while Gorgui Dieng contributed with 14 points. As a team, the Timberwolves shot only 37 percent from the field and 13 of 48 from the 3-point line as they fell behind by 16 going into halftime, before getting extinguished in the second from last quarter where they permitted 45 points. Andrew Wiggins completed with only 11 points on 3 of 13 shooting while Shabazz Napier scored only 3 points on one of seven shooting.
Oklahoma City Thunder vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction
The Thunder have discreetly been perhaps the most sweltering team in the league and they will be anxious to bounce back subsequent to getting devastated by an under-staffed Lakers team in their last trip. The Timberwolves gave indications of a resurgence before getting beat by the Rockets on Saturday and they keep on battling without Karl-Anthony Towns. The Timberwolves are just 3-9 ATS in their last 12 home games while the Thunder were in a furrow before running into a spurred Lakers team.
Last score prediction, Oklahoma City could win and cover, -2.