The Oklahoma City Thunder pay a visit to the Orlando Magic at the Amway Center on Wednesday night.
|Date:||Wednesday, January 22, 2020|
|Time:||7:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Amway Center, Orlando|
|Odds/Point Spread:||OKC +1.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 43 PREDICTIONS
|58%||OKLAHOMA CITY||100% over 209|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Oklahoma City are 11-3 ATS in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oklahoma City’s last 6 games.
- Oklahoma City are 14-5 SU in their last 19 games.
- Oklahoma City are 5-10 ATS in their last 15 games against Orlando.
- Oklahoma City are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against Orlando.
- Oklahoma City are 8-0 ATS in their last 8 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oklahoma City’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Orlando.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oklahoma City’s last 5 games this season.
- Oklahoma City are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Oklahoma City are 13-5 SU in their last 18 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Orlando are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Orlando’s last 15 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Orlando’s last 12 games against Oklahoma City.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Orlando’s last 7 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Orlando’s last 6 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City.
- Orlando are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games this season.
- Orlando are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Orlando are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Orlando are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games played in January.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Steven Adams, Nerlens Noel, Abdel Nader, Terrance Ferguson
- Orlando Magic: D.J. Augustin, Al-Farouq Aminu, Jonathan Isaac
Oklahoma City Thunder
Oklahoma City Thunder 25-19 (29-15 ATS)
The Thunders also do not waste time, because they are already close to the sixth line of the Western Conference. The team simply bends its line and tries to prove to everyone that even the departure of Russell Westbrook did not break it. The guys of Billy Donovan recently dealt with Portland (119:106), and then beat Houston (112:107). It is noticeable that Oklahoma is eager for battle in almost every game, and such dedication brings a good result. The Thunder is visiting a convenient opponent, so Chris Paul and the company are counting on their third victory in a row.
Orlando Magic 21-23 (21-21-2 ATS)
It seems that the Magic will not give anyone the sixth line of the Eastern Conference, although at the moment only Brooklyn can move the Steve Clifford’s team. Orlando clings its teeth to each victory, so it deservedly goes to the top of the table. They lost twice in a row, but managed to get involved in the game on time and in the previous meeting put in place Charlotte (106:83). Evan Fournier and Nikola Vuchevich tore the defense of the Hornets as soon as they could and scored 50 points for two, while the star center issued a double double.
Oklahoma City Thunder vs Orlando Magic Prediction
A really interesting confrontation awaits us, though the winner will still be one. This season, Orlando has become much more stable, though Oklahoma has reached a new level, even without Russell Westbrook. The Thunders will again play successfully against a convenient opponent and prove that at the moment they are stronger.
Last score prediction, Oklahoma could win and cover, +1.5 Point Spread.