The Orlando Magic and Phoenix Suns meet Friday in NBA action at the Talking Stick Resort Arena.
|Date:||Friday, January 10, 2020|
|Time:||9:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Talking Stick Resort Arena, Phoenix|
|Odds/Point Spread:||PHO -2.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 304 PREDICTIONS
|57%||ORLANDO||56% over 216.5|
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Orlando are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Orlando’s last 9 games.
- Orlando are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Orlando are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against Phoenix.
- Orlando are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against Phoenix.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Orlando’s last 6 games on the road.
- Orlando are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Phoenix.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Orlando’s last 5 games this season.
- Orlando are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Orlando are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Phoenix are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Phoenix are 3-11 SU in their last 14 games.
- Phoenix are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- Phoenix are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against Orlando.
- Phoenix are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Phoenix’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Phoenix’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Phoenix are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games played in January.
- Orlando Magic: D.J. Augustin, Al-Farouq Aminu, Aaron Gordon, Jonathan Isaac
- Phoenix Suns: Frank Kaminsky
Orlando Magic 18-20 (17-19-2 ATS)
The Magic deserves praise, as the team beat Brooklyn in the standings and is now ranked seventh in the Eastern Conference. Steve Clifford’s team gathered strength and began to add sharply, so it is very important to keep the bar high and maintain this attitude. Orlando gained two home victories, as he left Brooklyn (101-89) with nothing, and also declassified Washington (123-89). In the next meeting, the Magic will have to act on the road against the motivated Phoenix, so we are waiting for a real foreigner.
Phoenix Suns 14-23 (20-16-1 ATS)
The Suns have sunk even lower and are now in the top three outsiders of the Western Conference, which no one seems to like. The composition was good, but something could not be achieved in any way, and this is primarily a task for head coach Monty Williams. The Phoenix lost twice in a row, at first Memphis turned out to be stronger (114-121), and then Sacramento showed the class (103-114). The Suns is very important to arrange a victory now, because the goal for the season is to get into the playoff zone, but it is still far from it.
Orlando Magic vs Phoenix Suns Prediction
Orlando will give the fight to the Phoenix, which has recently not looked very confident and is in general not going through the best times of the season.
Last score prediction, Phoenix could win and cover, 19-24.