The Orlando Magic and the Sacramento Kings duke it out at the Golden 1 Center on Monday night.
|Date:||Monday, January 13, 2020|
|Time:||10:00 PM (EST)|
|Location:||Golden 1 Center, Sacramento|
|Odds/Point Spread:||SAC -3.5|
CONSENSUSFROM 88 PREDICTIONS
COMPUTER PREDICTIONSTATS MODELED SCORE PREDICTION
- Orlando are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Orlando’s last 5 games.
- Orlando are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- Orlando are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against Sacramento.
- Orlando are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games against Sacramento.
- Orlando are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Orlando’s last 7 games when playing on the road against Sacramento.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Orlando’s last 10 games this season.
- Orlando are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Orlando are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games played in January.
- Sacramento are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games.
- Sacramento are 3-10 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Sacramento’s last 8 games against Orlando.
- Sacramento are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Sacramento’s last 7 games when playing at home against Orlando.
- Sacramento are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- Sacramento are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Sacramento are 15-4 SU in their last 19 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Sacramento’s last 17 games played in January.
- Orlando Magic: D.J. Augustin, Al-Farouq Aminu, Aaron Gordon, Jonathan Isaac
- Sacramento Kings: Harrison Barnes, Richaun Holmes, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Marvin Bagley III
Orlando Magic 18-21 (18-19-2 ATS)
Orlando is in seventh position at the Eastern Conference. In 46% of games Magic won. This season, the team rather weakly holds away matches. Only 27% of guest matches Orlando won. In his last regular season game for the team, a meeting was expected with the Phoenix. In a rather intense match, Magic had a chance of winning, but lost with a score of (98:94). Before that, the team defeated Washington and Brooklyn.
Sacramento Kings 15-24 (20-19 ATS)
To date, Sacramento has already dropped to thirteenth place in the Western Conference. The team won 38% of the championship matches. The club won 42% of matches on home parquet. In the extreme game, which was held at the home site, the team took Milwaukee. Only in the second quarter were the Kings able to beat their rival. The fight ended with the score (127:106), in favor of Milwaukee. This game was preceded by two consecutive wins in matches with the Phoenix and Golden State.
Orlando Magic vs Sacramento Kings Prediction
Despite the fact that Orlando conducts guest meetings rather weakly, the team has chances to get the better of its opponents. In many ways, Sacramento is inferior to its adversary.
Last score prediction, Sacramento could win and cover, -3.5.